Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Jun 22, 2024
grimsby takeaway
omg! How is this a defence? Yes, the word never used to be offensive to disabled people. BUT THEN fS STARTED USING THE WORD AND CHANGED THE MEANING ENTIRELY!! Now it’s incredibly offensive to disabled people so we do not use it. What’s so hard to understand about that? Everyone knows it’s a disgusting slur now, most people don’t even know where it originated from, they just know the slur! So do off with that excuse you dull fs

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
omg! How is this a defence? Yes, the word never used to be offensive to disabled people. BUT THEN fS STARTED USING THE WORD AND CHANGED THE MEANING ENTIRELY!! Now it’s incredibly offensive to disabled people so we do not use it. What’s so hard to understand about that? Everyone knows it’s a disgusting slur now, most people don’t even know where it originated from, they just know the slur! So do off with that excuse you dull fs
This fing idiot hungryguy actually thinks the disabled kids being taunted with that slur are really being complimented? Just banter?
Im Dumb Thats So Raven GIF

Jun 22, 2024
grimsby takeaway
Angie is only trying to excuse Zacs actions because if she doesn’t, it means she’d have to be accountable for everything she does.
She also has another motive. She defends people big on the app because then they owe her the same courtesy next time she does it. That’s why she screamed at Miss Red “I defended you” when she let Taurian in her box to have her say. Angie defends others to be defended herself

Sep 17, 2024
zugarramurdi
I did a thing, been working on it for a few days 🥹 I’ve enrolled as a mature student to start studying psychology next year and complete higher education 👩🏻‍🎓
Yessssssssssssssssssssssssss! Yes yes! 🎉
Celebrate In Love GIF by Max

And...
Zac is a racist, conniving s.
Has anyone read or seen thinner by Stephen king. I hope for that to happen in this situation.
creepshow voodoo doll GIF
Im catching up. I'll be here soon

Oh and that pineapple thread was a fing KI
'im no where near 55... I'm 59' 💀
Episode 2 Nbc GIF by Will & Grace

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Just because he seems ok, he may not be ok, so we have to handle it with kid gloves in case he does something? Wuht? He was not bitching about his MH yesterday prior to being racist, only after. There is always a risk someone may do something when they are being held accountable, but that doesn't mean they shouldn't be held accountable. It's on them to make good decisions, it's on them to reach out and get support, it's on them to clean up the mess they've created. These people, man. do your mental health when you've been a piece of s. 🤷‍♂️🖕

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Yessssssssssssssssssssssssss! Yes yes! 🎉
Celebrate In Love GIF by Max

And...
Zac is a racist, conniving s.
Has anyone read or seen thinner by Stephen king. I hope for that to happen in this situation.
creepshow voodoo doll GIF
Im catching up. I'll be here soon

Oh and that pineapple thread was a fing KI
'im no where near 55... I'm 59' 💀
Episode 2 Nbc GIF by Will & Grace
I miss youuuuu.

Sep 17, 2024
zugarramurdi
And I actually clutched my nonexistent pearl necklace listening to that over grown oodie wearing racist, ableist t. I beat a guy with my doc marten at school for using that s slur. Helped a friend drop a plant pot on a different lads head after he called her the N slur.
I'm mentally ill I can't be blamed for physically assaulting people that piss me off 😭

and I still never recorded myself doing it
Rihanna Nails GIF

Jul 29, 2024
england
Sadly I’m not surprised about zacs behaviour, he’s a tiktokker and the majority of them are fs, let’s face it if you’re happy to beg away each day to the extent zac and others do, thinking you’re some kind of celebrity your morals are already questionable. We’ve seen this before, creators say abhorrent things and don’t get cancelled it’s just a merry go round of s behaviour and excuses