Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Sep 17, 2024
zugarramurdi
I miss youuuuu.
(I'm back. Im in recovery due to a very good weekend, during which I imbided, took drugs, went to a gig where the person rapping uses the N word every second lyric, and yet in my crazy header, drugged/drink state I didn't utter it (or other slurs... shocking how that can happen).
This isn't me propping myself up for not using slurs, i was still a menace and dramatic, I just wasn't racist or ableist.
You, Zac, are a racist ableist. thin or not. Ill or healthy. Drunk or sober. On screen or off. Those words were too slick off your thrush covered tongue. Even the tar on your lower teeth didn't stop it. You jackal bastard
gutter rat.

I'm so glad this didn't happen while I was off my head cause yous would be reporting and killing me account again. Anyone have a spare doc marten and addy?

Last edited:
May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
So Angie thinks the mental health of Zac matters

What about the mental health of people affected by the words who have to deal with racism and disability discrimination daily?
They're lying. They don't actually give a do - they were just looking for an excuse to act outraged and to b about ZDB.

Says the woman who went absolutely fing psycho over Gracie calling Mark Anderson a nutter/fruit loop/looney/whatever the do it was. 🤣

Sep 17, 2024
zugarramurdi
What’s Gracie think of it as she’s his mate isn’t she ?
Well she didn't want to have someone go to a certain school as it taught different faiths. She's been foul herself consistently (the edl rallies she was on being pig headed) annnnd she uses the s word but wouldn't use it on a platform. But still uses it as an insult. Another t who got a belly band and thinks they're s hot when they're just steaming hot s.

NHS dentists and emergency things are absolutely useless all morning I've spent on hold to be told no help again plucked the courage called 111 they said I need to see a GP today and I have to call them in 15 minutes once the referral reaches them. I hope any racist slur flinging t gets this pain because it's fing awful and they deserve everything awful 😡

Mar 21, 2024
devon
NHS dentists and emergency things are absolutely useless all morning I've spent on hold to be told no help again plucked the courage called 111 they said I need to see a GP today and I have to call them in 15 minutes once the referral reaches them. I hope any racist slur flinging t gets this pain because it's fing awful and they deserve everything awful 😡
I really hope you can get some help from the doctors today, fingers crossed 🤞🏻

Nov 14, 2023
Every Where
Good news everyone!! I just checked the mail and my race card came in. It had expired. Now I can throw it about. It’s like we’re playing uno with all these cards Delulu is talking about the dumb t.