Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Sep 17, 2024
zugarramurdi
Announcement- we can’t be offended because he was telling it to his black dog. Someone actually used their finger to type that comment. Heather get to do you ignorant woman.

You Are Dumb Mario Lopez GIF
Noooo nooo the dog is black 😭.
He's racially abusive to his dog in private (and now in public).
Beyonce Beyonce Beyonce and then 'n***** b****' in private. How are these people saying he didn't know what he was saying? The etymology - n***o = black. b = female dog. He used it with purpose and intent.
The misogynoir is unbelievable.
He might be defended by the asshats on here (tiktok) but I'd wager it's going to be difficult for the long awaited podcast to get sponsors with this behaviour.

Last edited:
Feb 29, 2024
Noooo nooo the dog is black 😭.
He's racially abusive to his dog in private (and now in public).
Beyonce Beyonce Beyonce and then 'n***** b****' in private. How are these people saying he didn't know what he was saying? The etymology - n***o = black. b = female dog. He used it with purpose and intent.
The misogynoir is unbelievable.
He might be defended by the asshats on here but I'd wager it's going to be difficult for the long awaited podcast to get sponsors with this behaviour.
The only word I use in private or on CC is 't' I never say it in public

Sep 17, 2024
zugarramurdi
There's so many weird "figures of speech" that Angela knows. I shouldn't be surprised, though, as she's also a mind reader and a very, very experienced psychologist/behavioural analyst/lawyer/law enforcement officer.
Her favourite is 'i fed my X' X is interchangable with family members, pets, and imaginary relatives. She's full of forgotten sayings.
And s.

Nov 14, 2023
Every Where
I’m all over TikTok and let me tell you American blacktok (what they call it) is a force to be reckoned with. You say something racist by the time they are done you’re trying to crawl back into the womb. Pages deleted, jobs lost. Even Peepaw isn’t safe 😂😂. Taurian and NJ would be dragged for filth. Called a rocket raccoon for catering to people for acceptance. Delulu would be in shambles for holding lives benefitting off black trauma. Ancestors would be summoned. Educate? Absolutely not. Google is free.