Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Please don’t say the latest one is Zacs dog is black? Was having a quick skim read. It’s about as pathetic as Pearl using orangutan in her daily vocabulary
And that the N word was more offensive than him calling everyone Rs and Ss because they used to be medical terms and some old people still use the words.

Bettyboop22

Apr 17, 2023
NUNYA
Zac isn’t old though πŸ˜‚
True, next excuse.

Just scrolling into cockerpoo saying Paige is being gagged someone is pulling strings and controlling a devide. Noooo some people have zero tolerance for offensive terms, Paige enjoys hosting rehabilitation lives for wronguns. Everyone's different 😭

Bettyboop22

Apr 17, 2023
NUNYA
True, next excuse.

Just scrolling into cockerpoo saying Paige is being gagged someone is pulling strings and controlling a devide. Noooo some people have zero tolerance for offensive terms, Paige enjoys hosting rehabilitation lives for wronguns. Everyone's different 😭
You did not say rehabilitation lives 😭😭😭

MMM

Jun 26, 2024
Scotland
True, next excuse.

Thank you this no one us gagging anyone you say whatever the do you want on this app I don't give two shiny ones

However when you are wrong on being a prick you will be called out

Don't tell me what I can and cannot be outraged by ever!!! Ever!!

I'm not going scream again lol I did enough of that already

Thank you this no one us gagging anyone you say whatever the do you want on this app I don't give two shiny ones

However when you are wrong on being a prick you will be called out

Don't tell me what I can and cannot be outraged by ever!!! Ever!!

I'm not going scream again lol I did enough of that already
I didn't hear you scream but this divide in this group has been going on long before this, the same points but one side seem more forgiving for the sake of clout and being able to move around the app and the other side don't bend their morals for anything.