Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Sep 17, 2024
zugarramurdi
fing Angie
Episode 1 Pilot GIF

jUsTmYOpiNioN

Feb 29, 2024
Where's everyone @
On the balcony of my Hotel in Greece having spent 2 hours drinking wine and catching up on 48 hours of sty Tik Tok shenanigans 🤣

But glad to hear Hedgehogs have been saved, Mrs D is about to become a super brain, Charlie's Oxo has finally found a reprieve from their neuro pain and that we're all actually lovely people who actually give a s about each other.

Yammas 🥂

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
On the balcony of my Hotel in Greece having spent 2 hours drinking wine and catching up on 48 hours of sty Tik Tok shenanigans 🤣

But glad to hear Hedgehogs have been saved, Mrs D is about to become a super brain, Charlie's Oxo has finally found a reprieve from their neuro pain and that we're all actually lovely people who actually give a s about each other.

Yammas 🥂
greek GIF

Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK
What the fing pissy leggings has happened….. Paige and Rebecca?

The divides happen on a daily and I for one am baffled as to who is up whos batty crease.
Someone help with a run down please, my brain is not helping today 🤎🤎
Didn't catch all of what happened but Rebecca pulled Alicia up for saying using the slur sp****c is up for interpretation (not sure if she did say that or not) Paigey entered live and called Rebecca a fake ally and tramp, Rebecca retaliated and called her fake and a tramp. Paigey started her own live, cried, called everybody in Rebecca's live nonce's? (Not sure about that last part either) 🤔

Nov 14, 2023
Every Where

Yammas 🥂
Tina Im Jealous GIF by The Bear