Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Sep 17, 2024
zugarramurdi
'never think you're the exception to how someone treats others'

Many of the people talking on this issue have been either (or a combination of); abelist, racist, homophobic, transphobic, xenophobic, etc.
I don't respect a transphobe who calls out racism. I don't respect a racist who calls out transphobic behaviour.
If you are bigoted, you are bigoted, no matter who you are bigoted against, or whatever excuse of background, trauma, religion, etc you may soothe yourself with. Hatred for people based on their 'group' is bigoted behaviour.

Feb 29, 2024
To all the ladies of a certain age what sort of winter coats do you have/recommendations. I need something not too warm as get too hot but need it waterproof but not a kagoole as they make me sweat. Is there any thing that regulates your temperature? Don't forget I'm short and don't want to look like a sack of spuds 🤣🤣

Mar 18, 2024
united kingdom
Didn't catch all of what happened but Rebecca pulled Alicia up for saying using the slur sp****c is up for interpretation (not sure if she did say that or not) Paigey entered live and called Rebecca a fake ally and tramp, Rebecca retaliated and called her fake and a tramp. Paigey started her own live, cried, called everybody in Rebecca's live nonce's? (Not sure about that last part either) 🤔
Oh shiiit! Wtf
Thank you lovey 🤎❤️

Sep 17, 2024
zugarramurdi
What's a white savery!! I honestly can't keep up and a Uncle Tom confuses me 🥺
White saviour - 'a white person who helps non-white people ostentatiously or for reasons viewed as self-serving, such as being admired.
"the author cast herself in the role of a white saviour who was single-handedly saving a poor black woman"'
The second one - 'disparaging : a Black person who is overeager to win the approval of whites (as by obsequious behavior or uncritical acceptance of white values and goals) 2. disparaging : a person who is overly subservient to or cooperative with authority.'

Nov 14, 2023
Every Where
What's a white savery!! I honestly can't keep up and a Uncle Tom confuses me 🥺
Uncle Tom is a derogatory saying for black people. Basically saying a black person who dances for the white man. It's more of an American phrase. I hear it a lot from black people who support Trump. They call them "Uncle Tom"

If you ever watched Boondock Saints Rufus is an "Uncle Tom"

Sep 17, 2024
zugarramurdi
Maybe if we all touch triangles it'll calm down 😭
hocus pocus i suggest we form a calming circle GIF

Last edited: