Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Don't forget MT didn't give a s when he did the fake funeral for Angie not even leaving the app and having a black s over his head, Red and her FB posts, they're all just as bad as each other. But watching MT live you'd think they'd done nothing wrong.

I can't watch him for more than 10 seconds because his voice reminds me of a broken tooth, annoying as do!

Madworld

Mar 16, 2024
Genuine question don’t come for me 🤣why is MT not liked? i mean what has he done? i’ve never really watched him. In my opinion right now im pleased everybody is talking about saint zac
He started off alright, seemingly went the same way as the rest.
Prides himself on calling his friends out for their behaviour, but doesn't fully disassociate or if he does, only for a short time frame.
Yes, he's calling out Zac and rightfully so, but seems to have moved on from Lukes behaviour towards Chester, Reds behaviour towards Zac (sharing of the photos), Pearl's comments and Angie just being Angie.
He basically formed an alliance like the rest of TT.

MMM

Jun 26, 2024
Scotland
1000024826.png

I guess that "amazing opportunity" ended? 😂
The Office No GIF

judge-mental

Aug 20, 2024
Nutsackville
Apparently Mother Teresa has "insider" information on Zac and it will be outted soon and its "brilliant " in his words....

Wonder what kind of s that is 🤔
He's just a prick and wants to cause s on the app. I don't condone what Zac has done but the way people drag people on the app is disgusting. Like outing whatever crap he has is going to be beneficial to the app. Haven't people clicked on to the fact no matter what's outed it makes no difference. Look at all the s that goes on, creators still carry on. It's an absolute s show.

Feb 29, 2024
White saviour - 'a white person who helps non-white people ostentatiously or for reasons viewed as self-serving, such as being admired.
"the author cast herself in the role of a white saviour who was single-handedly saving a poor black woman"'
The second one - 'disparaging : a Black person who is overeager to win the approval of whites (as by obsequious behavior or uncritical acceptance of white values and goals) 2. disparaging : a person who is overly subservient to or cooperative with authority.'
Thank you

Mar 15, 2024
gingerbreadland
They’re hoping whatever s they’ve got on Zac will gain them likes and get Zac the hate they all got when it kicked off last time. I hope it backfires on them all and everyone sees them for what they are, bunch of racist bullying dickheads. Luci, you can’t write a song to save your life. Cockerpoo, you’re a wannabe scriptwriter, you think you’re that good at it, probably hoping Eastenders writers are watching the s on TikTok to get you in there. Red, you’re a bully and think you’re above everyone else on TikTok, you’re not. Pigham, think you’re gods gift and the big I am, you’re just a little b who cried because Red was leaving the app when she wasn’t and you knew she wasn’t. You’re all just a bunch of dickheads.

I needed to vent