Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Mar 15, 2024
gingerbreadland
I'd appreciate if you guys could leave your signature, of course you don't have to if you don't want to ❤️
Thank U GIF by chiara
Signed

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
I'll always remember what Judas says, because 99% of the time she's right (apart from when she's getting me to spend money)

This will be used now for the likes of Luke to worm his way back in, but people should NEVER forget just how bad he's been and what he's done.

People are always so quick to forgive somebody when somebody else fs up and that's why these people keep coming back and get away with s all the time

Just because Zac is a racist t, doesn't mean that Pearl wasn't a racist t too!

Mar 15, 2024
gingerbreadland
I'll always remember what Judas says, because 99% of the time she's right (apart from when she's getting me to spend money)

This will be used now for the likes of Luke to worm his way back in, but people should NEVER forget just how bad he's been and what he's done.

People are always so quick to forgive somebody when somebody else fs up and that's why these people keep coming back and get away with s all the time

Just because Zac is a racist t, doesn't mean that Pearl wasn't a racist t too!
Don't forget MT didn't give a s when he did the fake funeral for Angie not even leaving the app and having a black sheet over his head, Red and her FB posts, they're all just as bad as each other. But watching MT live you'd think they'd done nothing wrong.