Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
If anyone remembers it was evil snoopy that went round doxing what they thought was cockerpoo and cockerpoo blamed us for that account well I hope she can fing apologise because no one should receive s like that and that poor woman's name and image they are using she could loose her job and children wtaf
We should all report the account. Try and help whoever they are doxing. If we say its impersonating someone I think they need to show ID. Could be wrong (very likely)

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Pretty sure Dave is making the whole situation worse
no way what GIF

911 GIF by 9-1-1: Lone Star

*Dave

marcelmoses

Jun 2, 2024
London
Lemme tell you why I’ve made the petition. No one else is doing s. Everybody that has something to say is sat in their cold living room, abusing their keyboard, using their phone as a light source. Racism is NOT entertainment. Homophobia is NOT entertainment. Transphobia is NOT entertainment. Ableism is NOT entertainment, etcetera etcetera. This is simply a start for something, you’ll never get anywhere if you don’t do anything and that’s why we’re in the same place we’ve been in since April. So when people are ready to help me find a solution, hit me up and let me know.

We should all report the account. Try and help whoever they are doxing. If we say its impersonating someone I think they need to show ID. Could be wrong (very likely)
We can only but try many people read here and don't write so I'd hope they can help us also

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Lemme tell you why I’ve made the petition. No one else is doing s. Everybody that has something to say is sat in their cold living room, abusing their keyboard, using their phone as a light source. Racism is NOT entertainment. Homophobia is NOT entertainment. Transphobia is NOT entertainment. Ableism is NOT entertainment, etcetera etcetera. This is simply a start for something, you’ll never get anywhere if you don’t do anything and that’s why we’re in the same place we’ve been in since April. So when people are ready to help me find a solution, hit me up and let me know.
I wish you luck & have signed, it's just tiktok are notoriously s. As long as their money rolls in they let it slide. 🤬

Feb 28, 2024
USA
Trigger warning and i’m so sorry but this is evil snoopy. I can remove if anybody is hurt by these vile messages! b reported me for my replies
View attachment 146427 View attachment 146428
This has made me feel physically sick! How anyone can talk about kids like this is a very disturbed vile creature🤬
Isn’t this a woman also? I mind they was in eq’s live and she noticed the name ad knew who she was

I genuinely don’t know how poc put up with this app! fing Dave minging Doran’s sat saying Devon has been racist to him 🤦🏽‍♀️ is he actually that dumb? I feel like bouncing my head off a wall
They all forget what filter Dave used the day after pearl called Laura and orangutan too but he's not a racist and taurian ect lick his ass