Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Sep 17, 2024
zugarramurdi
If Unicron only knew she is now referred to as WHITE DEVIL here. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
That's an awful nickname for someone
Shocked Episode 1 GIF by America's Got Talent

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
Honestly it’s just getting out of hand today, all the people in comments thinking they are defending zac are making things worse for him. They are coming up with wilder and wilder reasons for what he said. He isn’t saying any of that.

As for MT, Luke etc, fing snakes crawling out from under rocks to pick over a carcass. They are all just as bad, none of them are squeaky clean, and Luke has done the same as zac, sat in judgement on his FYP show while being inappropriate.

Even that vile creature mama Kaz has crawled from under a rock.

I’m thoroughly disgusted in what I heard, there are no excuses, but not one of them fs has the right to sit in judgement.

MMM

Jun 26, 2024
Scotland
I'll be honest I can't shoot Marcel down for trying to do something with this petition. It must feel like no matter what he does it's not good enough. At least he doesn't share spaces with wronguns.
Defo and we are gonna do as much as we can not just petition 🙏

If we do it and it fails then at least marcel tried instead of holding the same spaces for days

MMM

Jun 26, 2024
Scotland
So because black people don't want to hold a racism live in a white space now the black people are racist?

Can I please get the updated handbook on racism because I'm so confused?

Dave after your failed Delulu exposure (cash grab) why would anyone believe anything you say?
the lord of the rings GIF

Dave why you so affected by what other people do on this app??

Could it be because these people are uncovering you for the racist t you are??

abigail

May 27, 2024
Narnia ✨
Honestly it’s just getting out of hand today, all the people in comments thinking they are defending zac are making things worse for him. They are coming up with wilder and wilder reasons for what he said. He isn’t saying any of that.

As for MT, Luke etc, fing snakes crawling out from under rocks to pick over a carcass. They are all just as bad, none of them are squeaky clean, and Luke has done the same as zac, sat in judgement on his FYP show while being inappropriate.

Even that vile creature mama Kaz has crawled from under a rock.

I’m thoroughly disgusted in what I heard, there are no excuses, but not one of them fs has the right to sit in judgement.
They are all like moths to a fing flame.. they’ve all done bad s yet because someone else has said something remotely “worse” in their eyes it’s fine on what they’ve said..
They are all a bunch of arseholes and all as bad as each other.. it’s a bit funny how now they want to come out the woodworks and “defend” the black community and slurs but couldn’t give two do when it is their “friends” or someone they like. They need to all look in the mirror (pray it don’t crack)
i’ve had enough of hearing the stupid excuses today.
When will people just own up to being a sty person and move on instead of deflect and excuse.
Watching Tv GIF by Gogglebox Australia
Episode 7 Rat Bastard GIF by Friends

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
I can't be the only one sick and tired of the app, give it a few weeks/month and it will be somebody else letting the mask slip. We're in 2024 and we shouldn't be explaining to fully grown fing adults what racism is and what affect it has on people.

I'm not black, I don't have a disability, I can't even begin to imagine how it makes those people feel daily but I'm fing sick and tired of people having to fight to have a voice because people can't be fing adults and act like it