Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
@Mrs Doubtfire 👵🏼 I've not managed to respond to your fantastic news yet either but I love how of late your confidence is booming from your beautiful soulful singing and showing that to the world of the app but to completely going out of your comfort zone and doing something amazing for you. I hope I say this on behalf of us all but we are super proud of you 🩵
I wasn’t expecting this 😭 thank you my darling, ahhh this means the world to me 🥹

Season 3 Thank You GIF by Outlander

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
I'm just flicking between lives and was stuck on that Franky guys whilst I was typing and he's a class A t (like we didn't already know) Why do streamers think its acceptable to speak to others like they're below them?

You have mods who give their free time to mod for you and you speak to them like s? do out of here you Rag n bone wish t

HairyPoppins

Mar 9, 2024
The Bogs Of Eternal Stench
Hopefully we are all on the mend soon x

I think the app makes things worse in regards of seeking help because so much of their time is wasted with wasters on there, I'm not one for making a fuss and if I can self medicated I will. How on earth did you manage sounds awful x
I wasn’t even on the app back then, it’s just how I am I think lol. I am a bit silly. 😂 I do remember having to take my eldest to London for her to start her university course and get her settled in. It was a couple months after it happened, it was two hours sat in a taxi, a little stop and then two hours back again, and I was in such agony! 😂

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
I was going to ask you what's the best thing for man flu, but your taking the piss 🙄
Acute stage? Fast for 24 hours, rest, Paracetamol/ ipobrufen (not if you've got gut problems). Drink only Lemon water and sea salt hot or cold. Day 2, bananas, drink only Lemon water sea salt ipobrufen and paracetamol. Then chicken noodle soup with s loads of white pepper. Day 3, crack on

Apr 7, 2024
cockermouth
Don't be scared of these nobodies but also don't put yourself in a position that makes you feel stressed or frightened because they just simply aren't worth it ❤️
can't bare Dave but I won't shout, called him a beg and then couldnt get out think am hard coz am on my own in the house 😂😂😂

Mar 21, 2024
devon
He's enjoying being in front of the camera a little to much... It's giving Stan vibes.

1000003592.png
Its deffo gonna all end in tears, he hasn’t smoked for two years just a vape, and she’s giving him a joint loads of drinks, he’s burning up, and he has no idea what he can and cannot say on a live, she’s started shouting at him already, I want him to leave

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
Its deffo gonna all end in tears, he hasn’t smoked for two years just a vape, and she’s giving him a joint loads of drinks, he’s burning up, and he has no idea what he can and cannot say on a live, she’s started shouting at him already, I want him to leave
I’m only watching because I just can’t listen to anymore of the same old rinse repeat s

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
He's going to have a peak whitey and spin the do out.
Dying Family Feud GIF by Steve Harvey