Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
Ewww just seen that old man put his hand in Emz tit
kristen wiig snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

So glad you finally got seen by someone. I had a Google of it after you said what it was, it must have been agonising waiting all that time bless you. xx
It's honestly is the worst pain I've ever experienced and it's been so mentally draining, I just lived in hope that what ever it was would disappear on its own xx

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
It's honestly is the worst pain I've ever experienced and it's been so mentally draining, I just lived in hope that what ever it was would disappear on its own xx
I’m so glad you got answers,you couldn’t go on like that. I was on carbamezapine when I had my spinal injury in 2022,it helped me a lot . I hope you’re now able to get on with your day pain free 🥰

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Did you get an appointment with your GP? How is your pain?

I'll add in @charlies oxygen to this reply, no I've not managed an appointment - yet. I have pain clinic on Friday (at last) and the Hospital has an urgent treatment centre on site where you can see a GP so going to poke my head through the door there if no better x

HairyPoppins

Mar 9, 2024
The Bogs Of Eternal Stench
Tbh, I’m a bit like that sometimes and I don’t like to make a fuss or bother the hospital. I fell down the stairs about two years ago, I must have broke my tail bone or something because literally for about 8 months I couldn’t sit down properly or straight on my bum. But I figured there wasn’t much the hospital could do about it anyways! So I just suffered.

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
Supplement your diet with loads of pickles, blue cheese, fermented foods. Lowers inflammation markers. Lime pickles, Kimchi, lemon water with sea salt, anything rotten. Go and lick angies duvet.

Schitts Creek Comedy GIF by CBC

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
I can't even explain almost instant relief talking ect triggers the pain so when I got home the pain was unreal I took everything I could and slept for around 3 hours woke up sore but I have taken some gabapentin and soon will take the 2nd med. I feel silly for not getting help sooner as self medicating has just been making me feel more unwell. Hopefully after 3 weeks she thinks the pain will go into remission and then I stay on a low dose, she will also decide then if I will be tested for MS I think that's scaring me the most. You've all been so supportive and lovely I can't even thank you all enough 🩵🩵
I’m so relieved for you 😭 are they sending you to get your teeth checked also, just in case? It must be so scary facing another diagnosis, especially such a serious one. Keep us up to date ok poppet 🫂

I’m just so pleased you finally have the medication to give you relief 🥲🩵

I'll add in @charlies oxygen to this reply, no I've not managed an appointment - yet. I have pain clinic on Friday (at last) and the Hospital has an urgent treatment centre on site where you can see a GP so going to poke my head through the door there if no better x
Hopefully we are all on the mend soon x
Tbh, I’m a bit like that sometimes and I don’t like to make a fuss or bother the hospital. I fell down the stairs about two years ago, I must have broke my tail bone or something because literally for about 8 months I couldn’t sit down properly or straight on my bum. But I figured there wasn’t much the hospital could do about it anyways! So I just suffered.
I think the app makes things worse in regards of seeking help because so much of their time is wasted with wasters on there, I'm not one for making a fuss and if I can self medicated I will. How on earth did you manage sounds awful x