Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Feb 29, 2024
Emz’ is loving this. Sitting at almost 9k watching. That was her goal the conniving bish.
Whys he keep going off screen
cocaine GIF

I’m so happy you went, it was heart warming to see everyone in here reach out to you, I hope you have a much better night sleep tonight 🥰
Thankyou ❤️ Everyone is so lovely in here no matter the bad rep on the app we have our own little community and it's lovely. So many different personalities and opinions but it all just works.

Last edited:
@Mrs Doubtfire 👵🏼 I've not managed to respond to your fantastic news yet either but I love how of late your confidence is booming from your beautiful soulful singing and showing that to the world of the app but to completely going out of your comfort zone and doing something amazing for you. I hope I say this on behalf of us all but we are super proud of you 🩵

HairyPoppins

Mar 9, 2024
The Bogs Of Eternal Stench
Thankyou ❤️ Everyone is so lovely in here now matter the bad rep on the app we have our own little community and it's lovely. So many different personalities and opinions but it all just works.
So glad you finally got seen by someone. I had a Google of it after you said what it was, it must have been agonising waiting all that time bless you. xx

We were moaning yesterday it was quiet, now not enough devices to watch all these lives, but yes you are so right, it’s laughable isn’t it, such a farce
It really is the cause is already lost, the fact they can't even hold a discussion without the back and forth. Zac knows what he's done and all this achieves is that all will be forgotten in a week's time because something else will be said or happen