Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
I had a few attacks of pain but was my own doing as I left the window open in my bedroom so the wind coming through started it off so shut that, took some gabapentin and had a full night's sleep 😱, yeah my stomach is so sore from all the medicines I've been taking xx
ASk your go for omeprazole or some other stomach tablet x

Feb 29, 2024
Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
I had a few attacks of pain but was my own doing as I left the window open in my bedroom so the wind coming through started it off so shut that, took some gabapentin and had a full night's sleep 😱, yeah my stomach is so sore from all the medicines I've been taking xx
Have they offered you anything like omeprazole to coat your tummy lining luv? I’ve no idea if your meds can work along side such a tablet but I take very strong naproxen and need that to protect my stomach. Maybe call the doctor luv? Please please be careful of the cold too, sadly known to worsen chronic pain 😭

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Christmas Vacation GIF by filmeditor

Have they offered you anything like omeprazole to coat your tummy lining luv? I’ve no idea if your meds can work along side such a tablet but I take very strong naproxen and need that to protect my stomach. Maybe call the doctor luv? Please please be careful of the cold too, sadly known to worsen chronic pain 😭
I think I'll be ok now I've taken so much ibuprofen over the past few weeks it made me so sick, I've not taken any of that since Monday so hopefully it will ease up over a few days if not I'll definitely call. I need to learn all the things that trigger it 😩

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
I think I'll be ok now I've taken so much ibuprofen over the past few weeks it made me so sick, I've not taken any of that since Monday so hopefully it will ease up over a few days if not I'll definitely call. I need to learn all the things that trigger it 😩
It’s no wonder your tummy is aching with all that ibuprofen, it’s definitely known to irritate 😩 hopefully these new meds can settle in your system and you can find a way to manage all this 🩵 what a rotten few weeks 😒

Fliptok

Mar 6, 2024
flange holding a debate today about racism AGAIN,I bet you that Nannie G will come in and say she's mixed race, I have saw her on camera that's alls I am saying, no way she has been oppressed

I have seen her too, an attractive lady. I’m interested in the dynamic of Nanny Gee being back. Will she like the new mods, will they get jealous etc. I hope it causes mod wars 😂