Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Tyrone was on about Alex even people in his twitch comments were saying his name and then he said he would knock him out. By reading here you didn't just congratulate a new dad Alex you added p diddy into the same fing sentence you prick. Leave marshy alone and we ain't all fing dodgy either t
I just caught the end of him mentioning it but what did Alex say yesterday about Tyrone and Havana? 🩵

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
I think I'll be ok now I've taken so much ibuprofen over the past few weeks it made me so sick, I've not taken any of that since Monday so hopefully it will ease up over a few days if not I'll definitely call. I need to learn all the things that trigger it 😩
Oh ibuprofen is awful for your stomach. I hope things settle but if not get a wee stomach tablet 🩷

Feb 29, 2024
Tyrone was on about Alex even people in his twitch comments were saying his name and then he said he would knock him out. By reading here you didn't just congratulate a new dad Alex you added p diddy into the same fing sentence you prick. Leave marshy alone and we ain't all fing dodgy either t
He's a fing dick head. I read in here that he had a screen up of Tyrone and baby. So why has he mentioned me. He spoke horrible to @RedRedWine🍷 last week. Guess it's my turn now 🤣

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
Today’s predictions guys?
Anger building to rage building to openly drinking into pissed self pity.
Topgirl the victim today.
Nanny G beens brought back for specific duties, either wiping Angies arse or filling the "I'm mixed race, how can Angie be racist"

Calm Down Al Pacino GIF

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
I have seen her too, an attractive lady. I’m interested in the dynamic of Nanny Gee being back. Will she like the new mods, will they get jealous etc. I hope it causes mod wars 😂
There was a rumour that she distanced herself due to her career. She’s a forensic psychologist* and so it’s rather inappropriate for her to involve herself with someone such as Angela and her various online escapades.

*I’m not doxxing her, Ang has said her job title many times.

There was a rumour that she distanced herself due to her career. She’s a forensic psychologist* and so it’s rather inappropriate for her to involve herself with someone such as Angela and her various online escapades.

*I’m not doxxing her, Ang has said her job title many times.
I thought she was a mental health nurse 😱 she got herself involved with the likes of Kendra she was called out on Angie's platform multiple times and said she can do as she pleases 🤢

Mar 21, 2024
devon
Anger building to rage building to openly drinking into pissed self pity.
Topgirl the victim today.
Nanny G beens brought back for specific duties, either wiping Angies arse or filling the "I'm mixed race, how can Angie be racist"

Calm Down Al Pacino GIF
Totally agree, the open drink will be back today, all this doing it off screen and hiding is taking its toll on her, also agree with the mama gee situation too

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
I thought she was a mental health nurse 😱 she got herself involved with the likes of Kendra she was called out on Angie's platform multiple times and said she can do as she pleases 🤢
She could well be, Ang does lie a lot but she’s definitely in the mental health field. I used to think she was a great friend to her but after months went by, it really just came across as enabling.

Mar 21, 2024
devon
I think I'll be ok now I've taken so much ibuprofen over the past few weeks it made me so sick, I've not taken any of that since Monday so hopefully it will ease up over a few days if not I'll definitely call. I need to learn all the things that trigger it 😩
Really hope everything starts to improve for you now and everything also starts to ease

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
The likes of Alex and MT don’t give a s about racism or ableism. They are just taking their opportunity to get their own back, the glee in the voices makes me uncomfortable. There’s no thought for the thousands Zak has hurt/offended, it’s just their time for revenge because Zak outed their previous red.
It makes me so uncomfortable when creators take glee in the damage to minority communities because it’s been done by someone they don’t like 😬

She could well be, Ang does lie a lot but she’s definitely in the mental health field. I used to think she was a great friend to her but after months went by, it really just came across as enabling.
She also controlled her platform alot from mods to boxes she controlled what she could, but she definitely enabled the behaviour. Her face last night when she found out eternity and nanny gee had been speaking this whole time was a picture 🤣