Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
She also controlled her platform alot from mods to boxes she controlled what she could, but she definitely enabled the behaviour. Her face last night when she found out eternity and nanny gee had been speaking this whole time was a picture 🤣
She is very controlling. I wish I’d seen that 🤣

Apr 7, 2024
cockermouth
I have seen her too, an attractive lady. I’m interested in the dynamic of Nanny Gee being back. Will she like the new mods, will they get jealous etc. I hope it causes mod wars 😂
Yes she is very attractive, hope she sees on the fyp just how bad flange is, but she will probably continue to enable her

He's a fing dick head. I read in here that he had a screen up of Tyrone and baby. So why has he mentioned me. He spoke horrible to @RedRedWine🍷 last week. Guess it's my turn now 🤣
He said you were spreading dangerous rumours also something about Kiki zion and that we are all dangerous as no one knows who's behind these accounts he said atleast people know who he is 🤣. If someone from Tyrone's community has seen Alex's screen it basically is a green screen so if they didn't see the video playing that isn't their fault

Last edited:

Bettyboop22

Apr 17, 2023
NUNYA
It makes me so uncomfortable when creators take glee in the damage to minority communities because it’s been done by someone they don’t like 😬
This 👏🏼 I actually agree with everything MT said but it feels disingenuous because I know why he’s saying it. If miss red said what Zak said he wouldn’t have made such a comeback, luke appeared like thrush, instead of being outraged about minorities they’ve taken this as an opportunity to attack back. It’s hurtful, once again minorities being used in this pitiful war between the creators

Feb 29, 2024
Waffle waffle
I had a few attacks of pain but was my own doing as I left the window open in my bedroom so the wind coming through started it off so shut that, took some gabapentin and had a full night's sleep 😱, yeah my stomach is so sore from all the medicines I've been taking xx
Hope you're feeling better soon

Nov 10, 2023
Don’t come at me for this but I do feel some sympathy for Zac. Nothing takes way from the racism and ableism that came out of his mouth. It was deplorable and should never have happened.
For me it’s when he was speaking yesterday morning and he said his father had come out of the woodwork and it was like reliving the abuse over again. This part is why I felt some sympathy towards him.

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
Rina the mod/not mod is back after leaving the cult 😂
They're all crawling back.
suspicious GIF

Nov 10, 2023
She also controlled her platform alot from mods to boxes she controlled what she could, but she definitely enabled the behaviour. Her face last night when she found out eternity and nanny gee had been speaking this whole time was a picture 🤣
Max and nanny gee have been speaking the whole time as well. She admitted last week. I don’t know if Angie knows that though. I’d assume if she did she’d be fuming 🤣

Bettyboop22

Apr 17, 2023
NUNYA
Don’t come at me for this but I do feel some sympathy for Zac. Nothing takes way from the racism and ableism that came out of his mouth. It was deplorable and should never have happened.
For me it’s when he was speaking yesterday morning and he said his father had come out of the woodwork and it was like reliving the abuse over again. This part is why I felt some sympathy towards him.
I understand completely, I’ve said before I was one of the few that did support Zak and it’s hurt coming from him because he was one of the few white creators who stood against the very thing he’s now done. A lady just now was in the cam2 box crying because she supported him and now she feels stupid/conflicted, that’s how I feel.

Sep 17, 2024
zugarramurdi
He said you were spreading dangerous rumours also some about Kiki zion and that we are all dangerous as no one knows who's behind these accounts he said atleast people know who he is 🤣. If someone from Tyrone's community has seen Alex's screen it basically is a green screen so if they didn't see the video playing that isn't their fault
Yeah we're a problem... because we know he's a twisted pervert

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
Nov 28, 2023
West Yorkshire
I totally get you on this. It's not nice when an evil ghost from the past makes a reappearance at all x

I just caught the end of him mentioning it but what did Alex say yesterday about Tyrone and Havana? 🩵
I don't think he said anything directly about them but he said about the song on Tyrones video of him bringing the baby out of hospital and said about it was a good job he didn't use the P diddy version like how and why is that even relevant 😩. So he goes from congratulating to again comparing it to p diddy 😡

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
I think he just knows how to manipulate his followers who don’t understand his game

Apr 7, 2024
cockermouth
This 👏🏼 I actually agree with everything MT said but it feels disingenuous because I know why he’s saying it. If miss red said what Zak said he wouldn’t have made such a comeback, luke appeared like thrush, instead of being outraged about minorities they’ve taken this as an opportunity to attack back. It’s hurtful, once again minorities being used in this pitiful war between the creators
MT would absolutely stand by Red no matter what she said, he is only vocal because of his hatred for zac, I went in Michelle's box to say that and call Dave a tramp but I couldn't find my voice I knew I would get shouted down and spoken over, plus my sleeping tablet kicked in whilst waiting, michelle dropped me.

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com

That’s remarkably human and I feel similarly luv. Please don’t beat yourself up for this 🩵

Yesterday morning, my Husband turned to me when Zac went offline and said (this isn’t exact but near enough):

How do you feel?”

I feel heartbroken because of him and at him. What he said about his Father and all he’s been struggling with, is really upsetting and I hope he can get some help. But none of it is related to him saying the n word. Why did it fall so easily from his mouth? He said it was all done on purpose but I saw his face in the screen recording, he didn’t know he was live. So he’s either an actual racist or he used racism on purpose to self sabotage, in spite of the impact to the black community. Neither of those are good and I’m pissed and hurt.”

I’ll get the kettle on.

-

Man of few words but knows when to make a cuppa and let me vent 🥹