Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Jul 29, 2024
england
I don’t know dramalama so they could be a wrongun but I’m loving her having a go at Hayley 👏🏼
Happy Love It GIF by Rosanna Pansino

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
Oohhh Miss baguette going after Judas I see 🧐, did she actually ask a pred for a photo of Demi’s messed up leg though? Edit to say, I don’t believe Judas would ask a pred knowingly(well I hope not) and the PLouise stuff,when did everyone find out about that? I’ve only heard today

Attachments

• RPReplay_Final1727265498.mp4
    18.2 MB
Last edited:
Has anybody called him that slur? Apparently it was just a phrase for "banter" yesterday. Nobody having bants with him? Eh? No?
GIF by South Park
He was called that slur multiple times in Angie's comments last week or when ever he first got in her box the comments made towards him were vile

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Oohhh Miss baguette going after Judas I see 🧐, did she actually ask someone for a photo of Demi’s messed up leg from a pred though?
There were a few of us just as eager to see those gammy leg shots back then, too. I know I was. Gutted that we haven't seen anything post-skin graft, tbh.

It was no secret. I don't know why it's being played now, though. I can't remember exactly the circumstances, but @𝕵𝖚𝖉𝖆𝖘 🐆 was very upfront about it then. I'm just going to presume there's something happening that I missed whilst enriching my life by watching "The Angry Beavers" instead of tiktok.

I'm not going comment on it any deeper than this, though, because I prefer sticking to the "don't talk s about former members" (not really a but my own) rule. 🤷‍♂️

Angry Beavers Nicksplat GIF by NickRewind

angry beavers nicksplat GIF

Angry Beavers Thank You GIF by NickRewind