Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
In a little under 3 hours I'm finally signing the paperwork to change my official name to the one I've been using unofficially since I was 15.

Count Rugen The Princess Bride GIF by Disney+

& on Sunday I begin the last year of my 30's, which is absolutely terrifying because I don't want to receive any "life begins at 40" gifts next year. 😂 I'm taking advantage with "do off, it's my birthday week" that may or may not spill a little in October if I feel like it. 😂

Losing My Mind GIF

Drunk Christine Ebersole GIF by CBS

Drunk Season 2 GIF by IFC

This is incredible news 🥳 oh and it’s 39+1 luv 😌

Happy Dogs GIF by Turunduslabor

Bettyboop22

Apr 17, 2023
NUNYA
Soooo Zac using racial and ableist slurs has led to Devon + other black creators having to defend themselves. Ridiculous!
It’s the same everytime, they aren’t allowed to be upset. Look at Dave, everytime there’s been racial slurs on tik tok, Dave doesn’t understand why poc are offended, tells them to move on, shut up.. he’s done this every single time, yet when court assassin was racist and insulted king Louie we should be upset about Louie and not her racial remark, even yesterday, we shouldn’t be upset about the racism but the S slur we should. Now racism affects ME, ableism doesn’t! I can sympathise and be angry but I’ll never know how that feels. Racism I do understand so I’ll speak on that. I don’t know why Dave refuses to get this.. oh I do, he’s a racist t himself

abigail

May 27, 2024
Narnia ✨
I don't feel any sympathy towards zac whatsoever, he's one if the biggest manipulators on the app, he's an arrogant prick who thought he'd get away with being racist and an abelist.

My son was born disabled and I lived in fear of ignorant and cruel people (like Zac) calling him a 'Retard' or a 'Spastic', and this is why a little part of me is relieved he's not here, living in this cruel world where you have grown arsed adults throwing those words around so freely, and that kills me to say those words because no mother should ever have to think that way. - Cancel me now because I really don't give a do.

Zacs a horrible t, he thinks he's untouchable, he doesn't deserve any kind of sympathy, he's a racist and an abelist, so my sympathy will be going to the people who he has offended.

I refuse to listen to this bullshit about how something from his past has triggered him. - it's fing bollocks, he's been caught out. He's shown his true colours and he's now using every excuse he can think of - and the sad thing is, it looks like it's working.

do that, he'll NEVER get an ounce of sympathy from me, in fact he wants to pray i don't see him in the street.

I'm taking some time out from the app and posting here.

Take care guys- peace out ✌️🤎
Season 9 Hug GIF by The Office

PepperBell

Apr 6, 2024
Marks & Sparks
I don't feel any sympathy towards zac whatsoever, he's one if the biggest manipulators on the app, he's an arrogant prick who thought he'd get away with being racist and an abelist.

My son was born disabled and I lived in fear of ignorant and cruel people (like Zac) calling him a 'Retard' or a 'Spastic', and this is why a little part of me is relieved he's not here, living in this cruel world where you have grown arsed adults throwing those words around so freely, and that kills me to say those words because no mother should ever have to think that way. - Cancel me now because I really don't give a do.

Zacs a horrible t, he thinks he's untouchable, he doesn't deserve any kind of sympathy, he's a racist and an abelist, so my sympathy will be going to the people who he has offended.

I refuse to listen to this bullshit about how something from his past has triggered him. - it's fing bollocks, he's been caught out. He's shown his true colours and he's now using every excuse he can think of - and the sad thing is, it looks like it's working.

do that, he'll NEVER get an ounce of sympathy from me, in fact he wants to pray i don't see him in the street.

I'm taking some time out from the app and posting here.

Take care guys- peace out ✌️🤎
I am very sorry for your loss and I hope you can accept my sympathies. Your post has touched me. I understand that fear and also the fear some parents have of what might happen to their children with a disability, long after they have gone.

Sep 17, 2024
zugarramurdi
In a little under 3 hours I'm finally signing the paperwork to change my official name to the one I've been using unofficially since I was 15.

Count Rugen The Princess Bride GIF by Disney+

& on Sunday I begin the last year of my 30's, which is absolutely terrifying because I don't want to receive any "life begins at 40" gifts next year. 😂 I'm taking advantage with "do off, it's my birthday week" that may or may not spill a little in October if I feel like it. 😂

Losing My Mind GIF

Drunk Christine Ebersole GIF by CBS

Drunk Season 2 GIF by IFC
My head is fried, it took me way too long to work out what age you'll be. Which is perpetually 29 😉
karen smith its like i have espn or something GIF

And congratulations on your (old, but) new official government name 🎉 🎉 🥳

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
My head is fried, it took me way too long to work out what age you'll be. Which is perpetually 29 😉
karen smith its like i have espn or something GIF

And congratulations on your (old, but) new official government name 🎉 🎉 🥳
One time I was so hungover I couldn't remember what a tree trunk was called, so I said "that thing on a tree, like a guitar neck". I don't think I've ever fully recovered from that. 😂😂😂

rockos modern life nicksplat GIF