Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
In a little under 3 hours I'm finally signing the paperwork to change my official name to the one I've been using unofficially since I was 15.

Count Rugen The Princess Bride GIF by Disney+

& on Sunday I begin the last year of my 30's, which is absolutely terrifying because I don't want to receive any "life begins at 40" gifts next year. 😂 I'm taking advantage with "do off, it's my birthday week" that may or may not spill a little in October if I feel like it. 😂

Losing My Mind GIF

Drunk Christine Ebersole GIF by CBS

Drunk Season 2 GIF by IFC
It’s my birthday on Sunday 🥰 I’ll be 52 🤦🏼‍♀️

Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok
I don't feel any sympathy towards zac whatsoever, he's one if the biggest manipulators on the app, he's an arrogant prick who thought he'd get away with being racist and an abelist.

My son was born disabled and I lived in fear of ignorant and cruel people (like Zac) calling him a 'Retard' or a 'Spastic', and this is why a little part of me is relieved he's not here, living in this cruel world where you have grown arsed adults throwing those words around so freely, and that kills me to say those words because no mother should ever have to think that way. - Cancel me now because I really don't give a do.

Zacs a horrible t, he thinks he's untouchable, he doesn't deserve any kind of sympathy, he's a racist and an abelist, so my sympathy will be going to the people who he has offended.

I refuse to listen to this bullshit about how something from his past has triggered him. - it's fing bollocks, he's been caught out. He's shown his true colours and he's now using every excuse he can think of - and the sad thing is, it looks like it's working.

do that, he'll NEVER get an ounce of sympathy from me, in fact he wants to pray i don't see him in the street.

I'm taking some time out from the app and posting here.

Take care guys- peace out ✌️🤎
Hugs 🤎🤎🤎These stupid people will never understand. My Dad was quite severely disabled and the names people called him were horrendous! He was often treated like he was stupid, incapable of independent thoughts! He was indeed a higher Scientific Officer for the MOD and exceptionally brilliant. To hear these slurs 30 years after his death is abhorrent! You think the world has moved on and BAM... nope..people are still ignorant. It baffles me.

judge-mental

Aug 20, 2024
Nutsackville
So red is a happy bunny she's number 1. Let's face if Zac was on the app we all know she wouldn't be on that spot. She was loving it.

Did she rudly drop angel goddess? And have people forgotten about the racial slur she used on her Facebook post?

Alex this morning had no right speaking on things considering what he said about CA. They all think they can speak out when their records aren't exactly squeaky clean.

Nov 28, 2023
West Yorkshire
I don't feel any sympathy towards zac whatsoever, he's one if the biggest manipulators on the app, he's an arrogant prick who thought he'd get away with being racist and an abelist.

My son was born disabled and I lived in fear of ignorant and cruel people (like Zac) calling him a 'Retard' or a 'Spastic', and this is why a little part of me is relieved he's not here, living in this cruel world where you have grown arsed adults throwing those words around so freely, and that kills me to say those words because no mother should ever have to think that way. - Cancel me now because I really don't give a do.

Zacs a horrible t, he thinks he's untouchable, he doesn't deserve any kind of sympathy, he's a racist and an abelist, so my sympathy will be going to the people who he has offended.

I refuse to listen to this bullshit about how something from his past has triggered him. - it's fing bollocks, he's been caught out. He's shown his true colours and he's now using every excuse he can think of - and the sad thing is, it looks like it's working.

do that, he'll NEVER get an ounce of sympathy from me, in fact he wants to pray i don't see him in the street.

I'm taking some time out from the app and posting here.

Take care guys- peace out ✌️🤎
Long Distance Love GIF by Chibird