Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Happy Hour Cat GIF by Instacart
You should be there now ๐Ÿช„

Mar 5, 2024
The M20
I'm well out the loop but just saw Hayley's video about zmes latest man. I'm shook ๐Ÿ˜ฑ as if he just belted out he was involved in a murder - Proper wrongun.

And the way both Brett and Emz just awkwardly laughed (probably just thought he was just pissed and chatting s?) but there's no way they should have just let him say that without questioning it further.

Really hope him admitting his involvement has repercussions.

Madworld

Mar 16, 2024
I'm well out the loop but just saw Hayley's video about zmes latest man. I'm shook ๐Ÿ˜ฑ as if he just belted out he was involved in a murder - Proper wrongun.

And the way both Brett and Emz just awkwardly laughed (probably just thought he was just pissed and chatting s?) but there's no way they should have just let him say that without questioning it further.

Really hope him admitting his involvement has repercussions.
I feel like it's really premature to post a video on it confirming its him. I'm not saying it's not and the man clearly has issues talking on it, but someone's comments previously about a Walter Mitty situation, fabricating the story from something he's heard, has really got me thinking.

Does this guy maybe not just call himself Robert England because he's Robert from England? If he was gonna name himself after a horror villain surely it would be leather face with the chainsaw and not Freddy with the claws.

These creators will jump on this and reach to the heavens to make sure they are right because note simply cannot handle being wrong.

Nov 14, 2023
Every Where
I feel like it's really premature to post a video on it confirming its him. I'm not saying it's not and the man clearly has issues talking on it, but someone's comments previously about a Walter Mitty situation, fabricating the story from something he's heard, has really got me thinking.
I was about to say this. I looked into it some and things don't add up. I think more information needs to be gathered. WE all knew HC would jump on this like a crackhead though.