Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Feb 29, 2024
What if Josie's Mother ran away with Josie and, fearing that Josie would search for her biological Father one day, lied to her and chose the death of a man with the same name as her cover story.

What if that is her real Father?

Plan Plotting GIF by ABC Network

Suspicious I See You GIF by Robert E Blackmon

(I don't actually think this, I'm just bored again. 🤣)
Don't know much about it but I'm sure not every child would be mentioned in an news article. Some family trees are kinda crazy. My mother's brother (my uncle) had a relationship with my step mum after my dad passed away 🙃

Nov 14, 2023
Every Where
Just another thought… could this whole story just be another diversion type smoke screen thing to distract viewers away from Zac, it’s something eq would come up with,
Honestly, I wouldn't put it past them. His apology today was a load of crap and I hate that the black community is already falling for it. To sit with Subs on, only apologize to his community and a few black creators, as well as to only take 1 DAY OFF! I'm sorry but it's a slap in the face. He is as much a piece of s as the rest of them.

P.S. To those in here who support him I don't fault you for that because........

I kind of like Luke some days.

Feb 29, 2024
So angie hasn't had a drink in 4 days but has just sed she's just having a glass tonight same has last night and shown her wine bottle ffs lmaoooo
Means sod all, we had an alcoholic in the family. She used to drink brandy. She had one bottle in the kitchen and a hidden bottle under the sink. So it looked as if she hadn't drank much. She used to get up really early and would say 'brrrr it's cold this morning so I had a drop of brandy in my coffee to warm myself up'

Mar 21, 2024
devon
Means sod all, we had an alcoholic in the family. She used to drink brandy. She had one bottle in the kitchen and a hidden bottle under the sink. So it looked as if she hadn't drank much. She used to get up really early and would say 'brrrr it's cold this morning so I had a drop of brandy in my coffee to warm myself up'
I hear ya loud and clear, and it’s always an excuse, rather than I just fancied a drink

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
So she's been drinking white wine to stop the lip staining the last few days 🤣🤣 but she can stop ANYTIME remember
But she doesn't need to stop. In fact Nicola the non alcoholic alcoholic was in her live earlier and she drinks every day which proves its not bad for her.

Head spinning logic of the addict is wilder than the fing waltzers.
logo tv spinning GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race