Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

kozmickush

May 15, 2024
UK
www.tiktok.com
No Angie, alcoholics don't have to drink all the time to be addicted to booze, you just need an excessive desire to drink, which you have.

We both know you're gagging for a bottle Ange. Stop lying to yourself. You miss the intense, dark fruit flavours packed within a singular drop.

Now tell me Angie, did you salivate reading that in your head? Don't answer, I already know you did.

The Narrative

May 19, 2024
england
They were saying that due to the lifestyle Sam has had they believe the assault/attempted assault was legit and that if Sam hadn't had his weapon then he'd not be here, so it's basically a good thing that he did have it... I think their feelings might be a little different if one of their own got caught up in a scuffle trying to help Sam and suddenly they're all playing ninja turtles.
This was going to be my further point. Great minds. Any weapon carrying is bad IMO.

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Maybe the only child mentioned is the baby with his wife because he was having an affair a 19 year old. Different mums?

But I was trying to cross reference Hayley, it happened in Blackburn not Burnley. She was 19 not 17 and there is no mention of her not being strong enough to carry out these attacks herself.

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
I fing love it when Dr Pissy pants holds her surgery. All the alcoholics/not alcoholics confess their alcoholism by denying they're alcoholics.

Anyway Angie, your liver doesn't give a do what you think
home video 90s GIF

The Narrative

May 19, 2024
england
Maybe the only child mentioned is the baby with his wife because he was having an affair a 19 year old. Different mums?

But I was trying to cross reference Hayley, it happened in Blackburn not Burnley. She was 19 not 17 and there is no mention of her not being strong enough to carry out these attacks herself.
I'm confused as i don't watch but I'm nosy so i want to know🤣 . Is Hayley putting out more false info or are others wrong. I'm lost 😐