Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
I'm confused as i don't watch but I'm nosy so i want to know🤣 . Is Hayley putting out more false info or are others wrong. I'm lost 😐
Wouldn't be like her would it 😅, genuinely no idea of this man is involved. He's admitted to something very similar but there's no mention of any man being involved in any of the articles we can find. But she did get the age and location wrong yeah 😂

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
What if Josie's Mother ran away with Josie and, fearing that Josie would search for her biological Father one day, lied to her and chose the death of a man with the same name as her cover story.

What if that is her real Father?

Plan Plotting GIF by ABC Network

Suspicious I See You GIF by Robert E Blackmon

(I don't actually think this, I'm just bored again. 🤣)

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
Trigger warning ⚠️
Discussions of sa etc in Angies and she does seem to be getting more tipsy,,
She's constantly topping herself up. She thinks 'not drinking' is not being pissed. Never trust an alcohlic to self report intake. Most don't drink anything and have no idea why they are pissed, maybe there was rum in the cake?

Feb 29, 2024
It’s a hard life always being right you know 🙈 I told my husband that I’m really ill and think it’s Covid. He said it’s just a cold. Obviously it’s Covid 😂 3rd bloody time as well 😭🤒
Oh no 🥺 three times! I took a test today and came back negative. Not sure what the difference is between covid and flu. Hope you manage to get plenty of rest. I look like this 🤣
Sick Rabbit GIF by Mario + Rabbids

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
It’s a hard life always being right you know 🙈 I told my husband that I’m really ill and think it’s Covid. He said it’s just a cold. Obviously it’s Covid 😂 3rd bloody time as well 😭🤒
The kids bring it home to me every few weeks 🤣🤣 they only get the sniffles I end up half dead. I think they are after my life assurance policy ☠️