Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
Sad Broken Heart GIF by Mighty Oak

Might be quiet on here for a bit, although I will still be reading probably. Going through some heartache atm, I swear it hurts more the older you are. 😔

Hugs GIF by Travis

Nov 10, 2023
Meanwhile Angie gets all the emergency services at her door within 5 minutes. Can’t you get there by some other method? I managed to get in hubbby’s car when I done my back in 2yrs ago as the wait was 6hours and I’m 5mins from the hospital. I hope you get it sorted. Are you numb down below? Have you done a pee/poop since you hurt your back? Sorry tmi but it’s very important
I’ve wet myself twice. Both legs and my back started spasming last night and that when I wet myself first. And I’ve done it again since. I can’t control it. I’m not numb down below. My left leg is numb though. And my right one is still in spasm and really painful. Nearest hospital is an hour away. I can’t stand. My legs feel really weak.

Feb 29, 2024
I’ve wet myself twice. Both legs and my back started spasming last night and that when I wet myself first. And I’ve done it again since. I can’t control it. I’m not numb down below. My left leg is numb though. And my right one is still in spasm and really painful. Nearest hospital is an hour away. I can’t stand. My legs feel really weak.
This is awful to be waiting this long. When I had a bad back many years ago I was warned that if I lost control of bladder to get to hospital as soon as possible. This waiting about could cause more problems? I can't understand the likes of Angie and Emz can get 'help' within minutes 🥺

MMM

Jun 26, 2024
Scotland
I always say to people in retail `I feel sorry for you`

Imagine an 8 hour shift at Tesco, you'd go home wanting to stick Mariah Carey and Michael Buble back in the fing freezer

I used to work in retail and head office sent us the same cds every fing year of the same Xmas songs on repeat 🙃 😑

We had to endure it from November lol

I know every word to every Xmas song lol

MMM

Jun 26, 2024
Scotland
I said in a video isn't this you with a green screen of an article about Aunt Sally. Sally also then commented on one of my posts wino and I was surprised as she worked in recovery. I refused to accept an apology so they went around saying I was attacking an old woman 🤦 Just like when I speak up about sobriety jack it's because I'm a homophobe, A female pred or racist because I hate women... Etc people usually make statements like that to deflect and demonize.
Aunt Sally that stole from charity??

She defo plays the little old lady card well but behind closed doors she defo someone else entirely

Old Lady Dancing GIF by Mattiel

MMM

Jun 26, 2024
Scotland
Omg red wine so sorry 😞

Nov 10, 2023
This is awful to be waiting this long. When I had a bad back many years ago I was warned that if I lost control of bladder to get to hospital as soon as possible. This waiting about could cause more problems? I can't understand the likes of Angie and Emz can get 'help' within minutes 🥺
It could cause further problems marshy. It’s crazy to me how the TikTok twats can get instant ambulances. They’ve just rang me again and said the wait is now 1hr 15 mins. So that’ll be 14ish hours all together.

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Jesus luv, I’m so sorry 😔 have you got anyone staying with you to help, until they arrive?

Good Boy Dog GIF by Sesame Street