Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
I’ve wet myself twice. Both legs and my back started spasming last night and that when I wet myself first. And I’ve done it again since. I can’t control it. I’m not numb down below. My left leg is numb though. And my right one is still in spasm and really painful. Nearest hospital is an hour away. I can’t stand. My legs feel really weak.
do this. Right here's the plan

You go live, I'll phone 999 say your tik tok famous and up to some fery, 20 mins later née naw, née naw, 2 hours later you're in surgery, do the live from hospital bed (keep the gown and IV in shot, they fing love that) 8pm box battle, make s loads of roses, split the cartoon gifts with me.
Excited Happy Day GIF by ABC Network

Feb 27, 2024
This one's got the cheek to have a go at our Judas but here she is being very friendly with a racist transphobe who's son was ableist on her platform.
Baggy is also very friendly with Brigham, a noncey predator who makes jokes about CSA

I was about to post the same. She’s really shown her true colours now. Brigham regularly name drops her. Sad

Feb 29, 2024
It could cause further problems marshy. It’s crazy to me how the TikTok twats can get instant ambulances. They’ve just rang me again and said the wait is now 1hr 15 mins. So that’ll be 14ish hours all together.
I remember my doctor telling me how important it is to get to hospital quick if I lost control of bladder or legs. So sorry your having to wait for so long 🥺 big hugs xx

Feb 29, 2024
It could cause further problems marshy. It’s crazy to me how the TikTok twats can get instant ambulances. They’ve just rang me again and said the wait is now 1hr 15 mins. So that’ll be 14ish hours all together.
I remember my doctor telling me how important it is to get to hospital quick if I lost control of bladder or legs. So sorry your having to wait for so long 🥺 big hugs xx