Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Sep 17, 2024
zugarramurdi
How to make it more obvious 😂😂
@Mrs f LIAH!
Kathy Bates Lies GIF

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Have you noticed how Brigham always refers to her as Remi and not Miss Remi yet he'll always address Red and J as Miss?
These title names annoy me, because in real life I'd only say Miss, Mrs & Mr to someone I respected. Even the Mummy Belton thing is weird for example. Bit rich when I demand people call me King Judas sometimes 😭

Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK
These title names annoy me, because in real life I'd only say Miss, Mrs & Mr to someone I respected. Even the Mummy Belton thing is weird for example. Bit rich when I demand people call me King Judas sometimes 😭
That's the only time I'll use these titles aswell tbh but by him not calling her Miss, I think it shows what he thinks of her.

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
That's the only time I'll use these titles aswell tbh but by him not calling her Miss, I think it shows what he thinks of her.
I'm not her biggest fan but it probably is just because he doesn't like her. If I were to talk about her I just use Miss to tell the difference between her and babe station Remi😭

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
Leonardo Dicaprio Ok GIF

So……
Complains about people buying PLouise because shes racist and messaging Sausage but then….
Sits in Alex’s live when endless amounts of proof has been posted of him being racist, mocking child SA etc etc.
Sits with Jodie who would openly say how much sausage had helped her when she was in Gastrics live.
Friendly with Miss Red who outed someone’s SH, has racist Facebook posts (yes we know you say she got hacked mushroom)
And then Zac who is quite clearly a racist, uses slurs that are offensive to disabled people, victim shames women who are potentially victims of SA and worse.

Happy fing Friday everyone