Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Pig Mud GIF by MOODMAN

I'm going to stop face timing you from my bedroom

How you feeling luv? 🫂
Another rubbish night of pain but again my own fault I needed a bath and water on the face triggers it, I don't want to stink like angie 😭🤣 so today I choose violence unless the meds send me to sleep before 🥹. Hope your ok? 🩵

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
I get too far invested in Eastenders. Mr Pat said it’s ridiculous that I’m watching the current day and also onto 2018 eastenders on bbc iPlayer. Mr Pat wants to keep his opinions to himself before I take Judas online shopping again
I legit love that you watch old Eastenders, putting in real method acting for your character 🤣

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Another rubbish night of pain but again my own fault I needed a bath and water on the face triggers it, I don't want to stink like angie 😭🤣 so today I choose violence unless the meds send me to sleep before 🥹. Hope your ok? 🩵
I’m sorry darling 😢 could I recommend getting a pack of baby muslin cloths (like the attached). I soak mine in hot water, wring them out and drape over my face, remove cleansing oil etc because I have sensory issues. Water dripping off my face or going down my arms, goes through me and so using these cloths really helps 😍

IMG_8636.jpeg

I’m sorry darling 😢 could I recommend getting a pack of baby muslin cloths (like the attached). I soak mine in hot water, wring them out and drape over my face, remove cleansing oil etc because I have sensory issues. Water dripping off my face or going down my arms, goes through me and so using these cloths really helps 😍

IMG_8636.jpeg
Little oxygen still has a huge pile of these from when he was a baby they were his comfort so I'll most definitely try 😍

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
Does Mr Pat even know he's Mr Pat and your cosplaying Pat Butcher online 😭😭😭
Yeah I told him 😂 I also said Judas said ur a machine and in any other normal situation someone might think it was weird, but he knows his wife sits talking to all these people going by crazy names. He did reply with “I am a machine though” big headed t