Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Yeah I told him 😂 I also said Judas said ur a machine and in any other normal situation someone might think it was weird, but he knows his wife sits talking to all these people going by crazy names. He did reply with “I am a machine though” big headed t
Nah next time I said I think his arms are small and he just got lucky cause the guy could have really taken him down 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Nah next time I said I think his arms are small and he just got lucky cause the guy could have really taken him down 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
This reminded me of one of my favourite scenes in a show 🤣

Season 3 Nbc GIF by The Office

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
Hang on a minute, can I just ask for some clarification, I have never heard of the 'bun' comment until it was being used on tiktok, and am I right in thinking it was Paigey/Taurian that started using it on the app? Because that is where I first heard it stem from? It's a phrase I have never heard before or even used.
Wasn't it fy chops Falicia who brought it to tik tok? First person i ever heard use it.

Sep 17, 2024
zugarramurdi
Hang on a minute, can I just ask for some clarification, I have never heard of the 'bun' comment until it was being used on tiktok, and am I right in thinking it was Paigey/Taurian that started using it on the app? Because that is where I first heard it stem from? It's a phrase I have never heard before or even used.
I think it became known by this corner of TT when it was the pearl is a racist, round 1, happened

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
I heard it from my son’s teenage mates when they were speaking and one suggested going somewhere and another replied “bun that” Little arsehole kids tend to use it here when they think they are “roadmen”

judge-mental

Aug 20, 2024
Nutsackville
Wasn't it fy chops Falicia who brought it to tik tok? First person i ever heard use it.
Might have been, I just remember Paigey and Taurian using it, and thinking, is it a shorter version for burn? I've heard people saying oh burn so and so but then heard them saying bun which I assumed and linked it to burn, (not exactly rocket science!) But it was definitely used by those creators first wasn't it?

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
Might have been, I just remember Paigey and Taurian using it, and thinking, is it a shorter version for burn? I've heard people saying oh burn so and so but then heard them saying bun which I assumed and linked it to burn, (not exactly rocket science!) But it was definitely used by those creators first wasn't it?
She used to say it when she was box bouncing and then it went wild with Bun Claire Duffy after she got into a big row about Duffys kid tormenting someone on a bus. Fingers up nose gate.