Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

MMM

Jun 26, 2024
Scotland
I don't understand how they are sitting there rimming Alex when she said those disgusting comments about CA? And he's friends with red who used the racial P slur and her son who used the S slur towards disabilities and she laughed. The hypocrisy on this app is something else.
The hypocrisy on this app due to my ADHD

Makes me want to gouge my eyeballs out , rip my hair from the roots and smash my head onto a wall!!

To me everything is black and white I know that's not always a good thing , it's your good or your bad , and if your bad I don't sit with you

It is something I am working on though because I know there has to be middle grounds but my strong sense of what's right and wrong just bursts out lol

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
Pissy has settled for an NF style live.
Shocked GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK
The hypocrisy on this app due to my ADHD

Makes me want to gouge my eyeballs out , rip my hair from the roots and smash my head onto a wall!!

To me everything is black and white I know that's not always a good thing , it's your good or your bad , and if your bad I don't sit with you

It is something I am working on though because I know there has to be middle grounds but my strong sense of what's right and wrong just bursts out lol
Nope, no middle ground for me. You're either a t or you're not. No room for fabouts in my life. Say what you mean and mean what you say otherwise sit down and shut up.
Adam Driver GIF by Saturday Night Live

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
I hate to tell you this but it lasted 3 years for me BUT, due to the treatment I had for my illness at the time, I couldn't have any medical treatment for the menopause. It probably wouldn't have lasted so long otherwise.
I’m into year 3 and the sweats are the only sympto I have but they’re horrendous
Nervous Ted Striker GIF by filmeditor
edit I am 52 though 🤦🏼‍♀️