Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Sep 17, 2024
zugarramurdi
This place is turning into a walk in centre or the chemist queue fing stop it 😭😭😭😭😭😭
... the pharmacy is my happy place
Sad Emma Roberts GIF by ScreamQueens

Nov 14, 2023
Every Where
I'm going to be a little controversial. We know Pearl is racist. After watching Chimp crazy call me a monkey. I'll rip your face off just like they did. Continuing to bring up Pearl takes away from what Zac has done. Zac in my opinion is worse than Pearl. I don't understand why the black community wants to forgive him so badly. He said it. He meant it when he said it. He is making so much money out of saying it. He said it had nothing to do with his mental health. He said he did it on purpose. These things came out of his mouth so why are people making excuses for him?

Feb 29, 2024
Blame the state of the NHS! And that we're old now and "put a blue paper towel on it" doesn't cut it anymore for medical advice! 🤣🤣🤣
I blame the Tories 🤣 I'm back in bed, hubby home from work as he feels ill. He's sat down stairs in a wooly hat and coat 🤣🤣 can't put heating on as I'll be striped off and standing outside sweating 🤣

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
I'm going to be a little controversial. We know Pearl is racist. After watching Chimp crazy call me a monkey. I'll rip your face off just like they did. Continuing to bring up Pearl takes away from what Zac has done. Zac in my opinion is worse than Pearl. I don't understand why the black community wants to forgive him so badly. He said it. He meant it when he said it. He is making so much money out of saying it. He said it had nothing to do with his mental health. He said he did it on purpose. These things came out of his mouth so why are people making excuses for him?
Because he said it to his black dog, obviously.

Mean Girls Halloween GIF