Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Feb 29, 2024
I'm going to be a little controversial. We know Pearl is racist. After watching Chimp crazy call me a monkey. I'll rip your face off just like they did. Continuing to bring up Pearl takes away from what Zac has done. Zac in my opinion is worse than Pearl. I don't understand why the black community wants to forgive him so badly. He said it. He meant it when he said it. He is making so much money out of saying it. He said it had nothing to do with his mental health. He said he did it on purpose. These things came out of his mouth so why are people making excuses for him?
6 grand a month on just subs!!

Sep 17, 2024
zugarramurdi
A fight lead to a girl melting an on fire crisp packet to the side of my hand in school, they tried calming me with one of those blue towels. In Secondary school mind, so I asked the nurse to put her hand out and lets see if it would help hers. She was more compassionate after the threat.
Pop Tv Memories GIF by Schitt's Creek

And nurse = the jesus/guitar mad chaplaincy worker.

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
I hurt my ankle once during a basketball match.. all I got from school nurse then was a wet paper towel and an ice pack.
Fast forwards the end of the day.. It was a torn muscle.. I was on crutches for a month 🤦🏽‍♀️
Wash Hands Reaction GIF by Travis
Blake Shelton Nbc GIF by The Voice
They still use the wet paper towel method today and pass it off as a cold compress. When my son broke his ankle in school I actually said to them “well the paper towel didn’t work did it”

abigail

May 27, 2024
Narnia ✨
They still use the wet paper towel method today and pass it off as a cold compress. When my son broke his ankle in school I actually said to them “well the paper towel didn’t work did it”
It was so swollen that I couldn’t even put my kicker back on, I was hopping around the whole day as they had refused to send me home. Luckily one of my closest friends had the same lessons as me and would help me get to them, he then piggy backed me to the bus stop and got off my stop to piggy back me home. Will forever be grateful to him 🥺

MMM

Jun 26, 2024
Scotland
I'm going to be a little controversial. We know Pearl is racist. After watching Chimp crazy call me a monkey. I'll rip your face off just like they did. Continuing to bring up Pearl takes away from what Zac has done. Zac in my opinion is worse than Pearl. I don't understand why the black community wants to forgive him so badly. He said it. He meant it when he said it. He is making so much money out of saying it. He said it had nothing to do with his mental health. He said he did it on purpose. These things came out of his mouth so why are people making excuses for him?
Because he hoodwinked everyone in believing he was the good guy, people find it hard to stand on morals when it's someone you liked and trusted

Sep 17, 2024
zugarramurdi
Stationary is my cryptonite

A smooth pen turns me on more than my fiance 😂😂
I don't even use most of it cause I have too much. Love some fresh sharp graded pencils though, and some Winoa Ryder Windsor and newtons. Yes please
Real Housewives Of Atlanta Hide GIF by Identity

And the hobby lobby(craft) donate to the republican party in America so I'm basically an activist