Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Can’t be bothered with FF tbh, we've seen it all and people won’t change their minds about her unfortunately
Surprises me how many people haven't seen it, tbh. I always assume that everyone knows, but every time people are all "this is brand new information! 🤯". Plus it is kinda nice to show her up for her current lies about her behaviour. 🤣 But yeah, it won't do anything major because it never does on this app.

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
CLA HAS 8.6K EQ HAS 1.3K EQ STRUGGLING
Audience Streaming Live GIF by Four Rest Films

Jun 8, 2024
uk
Surprises me how many people haven't seen it, tbh. I always assume that everyone knows, but every time people are all "this is brand new information! 🤯". Plus it is kinda nice to show her up for her current lies about her behaviour. 🤣 But yeah, it won't do anything major because it never does on this app.
I hadn’t seen half of it. Not been watching her for all that long. When i first joined tiktok all i seen was shopping s and i thought tiktok was crap 🤣

Feb 29, 2024
Sorry to put more medical issues but you guys often give good advice.
My daughter thinks she has a flear up of colitis (again) Shes been like this for a few days. She put her details in on NHS website and says she needs an ambulance. She found a few tablets from last time and seemed to settle a little. She's not keen on going hospital as they will only treat the pain. She's said to me she is in such pain that she thinks she'll go hospital tomorrow. I think she's managed to get some sleep now. It means I'll have to go to hers as she's got the dogs/puppies and toddler. She's 45 mins away so will mean I'll have to get an Uber to hers (I don't mind doing that) but is there anything she can take to ease the pain. We believe it's stress related as we've had an upsetting situation. She eats healthy and looks after her self. Is there anything that can help from future flearups? Sorry looooong post

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Sorry to put more medical issues but you guys often give good advice.
My daughter thinks she has a flear up of colitis (again) Shes been like this for a few days. She put her details in on NHS website and says she needs an ambulance. She found a few tablets from last time and seemed to settle a little. She's not keen on going hospital as they will only treat the pain. She's said to me she is in such pain that she thinks she'll go hospital tomorrow. I think she's managed to get some sleep now. It means I'll have to go to hers as she's got the dogs/puppies and toddler. She's 45 mins away so will mean I'll have to get an Uber to hers (I don't mind doing that) but is there anything she can take to ease the pain. We believe it's stress related as we've had an upsetting situation. She eats healthy and looks after her self. Is there anything that can help from future flearups? Sorry looooong post
I don’t have any experience with this condition luv but I hope she gets some pain relief and can be seen as soon as possible 🤞🏼🩵