Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Apr 7, 2024
cockermouth
Off to bed, I’m exhausted. Thanks for the birthday wishes,I so appreciate them . Xxx

tony sirico GIF

Feb 29, 2024
If they've been prescribed before , is it worth a call to 111 and asking for an out of hour Dr to call? x
Trouble is when she did it on line it said hospital. I'll let her know to try and call instead x
Off to bed, I’m exhausted. Thanks for the birthday wishes,I so appreciate them . Xxx
Hope you got though the day OK ❤️

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
Thank you, she definitely needs more advice on what's going on and prevention. All I know is that stress can bring it on and literally within hrs of something happening her stomach started hurting. Will get her a bag of marshmallows 😜 why grated apple?
No idea about the apple but it has to be grated and it works 😂

HairyPoppins

Mar 9, 2024
The Bogs Of Eternal Stench
Pearls saying she used to put raw egg in her babies bottles wtf
I remember when I had my first born, I was very young and she had colic. It was awful. My grandmother was staying with us at the time, and she literally lived till she was in her hundreds, was born early 1900’s. She had a lot of kids and even worked in service for downton abbey type peeps when she was young. And I remember her telling me to give my baby daughter a thimble of brandy and that would do the trick. 😂 I declined, but I think it’s just something they used to do back in the day. But raw egg and for babies to get salmonella? Wtf 😳

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
I remember when I had my first born, I was very young and she had colic. It was awful. My grandmother was staying with us at the time, and she literally lived till she was in her hundreds, was born early 1900’s. She had a lot of kids and even worked in service for downton abbey type peeps when she was young. And I remember her telling me to give my baby daughter a thimble of brandy and that would do the trick. 😂 I declined, but I think it’s just something they used to do back in the day. But raw egg and for babies to get salmonella? Wtf 😳

I don't remember brandy, but I remember Lucozade curing everything if you were poorly as a child!

HairyPoppins

Mar 9, 2024
I don't remember brandy, but I remember Lucozade curing everything if you were poorly as a child!
I think it was just something they used to do back in the day. She was so old, had her children as an older woman, my mum being one. She lived through two world wars. I remember when she turned 100 and she threw her birthday card from the queen away, as she didn’t like the royal family 😂

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
I think it was just something they used to do back in the day. She was so old, had her children as an older woman, my mum being one. She lived through two world wars. I remember when she turned 100 and she threw her birthday card from the queen away, as she didn’t like the royal family 😂

I think a lot of old timers have their ways because they didn't have stuff we have now, so made do, but if it worked then why not, I bet Angie was bottle fed red wine to keep her from crying 😭

Jun 13, 2024
That London
My mum would've been 61 now & she used to say her mum put a thimble of brandy in her oldest brothers bottle to settle him to sleep. My uncle was born in the late 50s.
I get that people got mixed info from the drs & they even used to promote smoking for smaller babies. But raw egg in babies bottles is wild.

HairyPoppins

Mar 9, 2024
My mum would've been 61 now & she used to say her mum put a thimble of brandy in her oldest brothers bottle to settle him to sleep. My uncle was born in the late 50s.
I get that people got mixed info from the drs & they even used to promote smoking for smaller babies. But raw egg in babies bottles is wild.
Smoking? 😳But yeah I think they just used to have to use remedies from old. Never heard of raw egg though. That’s crazy.