Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
Sorry to put more medical issues but you guys often give good advice.
My daughter thinks she has a flear up of colitis (again) Shes been like this for a few days. She put her details in on NHS website and says she needs an ambulance. She found a few tablets from last time and seemed to settle a little. She's not keen on going hospital as they will only treat the pain. She's said to me she is in such pain that she thinks she'll go hospital tomorrow. I think she's managed to get some sleep now. It means I'll have to go to hers as she's got the dogs/puppies and toddler. She's 45 mins away so will mean I'll have to get an Uber to hers (I don't mind doing that) but is there anything she can take to ease the pain. We believe it's stress related as we've had an upsetting situation. She eats healthy and looks after her self. Is there anything that can help from future flearups? Sorry looooong post
Ok so I have Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis, I cannot tolerate wheat at all so I never eat pasta,bread,potatoes or rice. It is a huge change but it helps me. I can’t eat cheese (don’t like it anyway) no ice cream either. Diet is key with most conditions but more so with digestive conditions. I’m not a doctor but that’s what works for me. If she has terrible dihorrea, eat grated apple or marshmallows, sorry marshy 😂

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
I've had a few doses of Gabapentin and I've not turned into Demi yet, am I doing this right?

@Little Marshmallow I don't have any experience but if it's suggesting an Ambulance maybe that's the right thing to do. The only thing I know is they need to avoid NSAIDS but I'm sure she's likely to already know that x
I’m fine on them Nolan, I was in 4 300mg 3 times a day but I have weaned myself to 2 300mg twice a day. Are they giving you relief xx

Feb 29, 2024
I've had a few doses of Gabapentin and I've not turned into Demi yet, am I doing this right?

@Little Marshmallow I don't have any experience but if it's suggesting an Ambulance maybe that's the right thing to do. The only thing I know is they need to avoid NSAIDS but I'm sure she's likely to already know that x
Thanks, I just wish she just could get a repeat of the pain medication she gets. One time she waited over 24hrs for a scan with no food (just in case they had to operate) she's a tough cookie and never complains so I know she in pain

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Ok so I have Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis, I cannot tolerate wheat at all so I never eat pasta,bread,potatoes or rice. It is a huge change but it helps me. I can’t eat cheese (don’t like it anyway) no ice cream either. Diet is key with most conditions but more so with digestive conditions. I’m not a doctor but that’s what works for me. If she has terrible dihorrea, eat grated apple or marshmallows, sorry marshy 😂
No pasta, bread, potatoes or rice?
That's almost my entire diet.
❤️ the carbs.
🤣🤣🤣

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
I’m fine on them Nolan, I was in 4 300mg 3 times a day but I have weaned myself to 2 300mg twice a day. Are they giving you relief xx

I think they're helping, I didn't wake up thinking `how am I going to move from my bed` this morning, when we got the new mattress its deeper so I can usually `swing` my legs and stand up but I woke up not even thinking of it. If they help, I just need to admit defeat and take them. I'm now awaiting an appointment for a nerve conductivity test and an MRI but if these work I'm hopeful for some relief and not using the sofa as a vice grip :ROFLMAO:

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
I think they're helping, I didn't wake up thinking `how am I going to move from my bed` this morning, when we got the new mattress its deeper so I can usually `swing` my legs and stand up but I woke up not even thinking of it. If they help, I just need to admit defeat and take them. I'm now awaiting an appointment for a nerve conductivity test and an MRI but if these work I'm hopeful for some relief and not using the sofa as a vice grip :ROFLMAO:
Please take them, they wouldn’t prescribe them if you didn’t need them. I’m afraid you need to bow down (I know you can’t in reality ) just take them,you wI’ll be able to wean off when the time is right 🫡

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Please take them, they wouldn’t prescribe them if you didn’t need them. I’m afraid you need to bow down (I know you can’t in reality ) just take them,you wI’ll be able to wean off when the time is right 🫡

Yeah , I'm doing as I'm told for a change , I had tried a few different ones in the past that didn't agree with me, I think it was a mix of feelings between getting hooked and actually getting on with them , I know we're all different, Tramadol just about touched the sides and I was lucky I had no side effects at all to them , I know some who take it and are asleep within half hour , the fun of us all being different

Jun 13, 2024
That London
Off to bed, I’m exhausted. Thanks for the birthday wishes,I so appreciate them . Xxx
Happy Birthday GIF by yobegrafika

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
Yeah , I'm doing as I'm told for a change , I had tried a few different ones in the past that didn't agree with me, I think it was a mix of feelings between getting hooked and actually getting on with them , I know we're all different, Tramadol just about touched the sides and I was lucky I had no side effects at all to them , I know some who take it and are asleep within half hour , the fun of us all being different
Yeah tramadol done nothing for me,same as morphine,oramoroh and dihydrocodeine. Gabapentin works for me as it’s specific to nerve pain. Just h]go with the flow Nolan x

Feb 29, 2024
Thank you, she definitely needs more advice on what's going on and prevention. All I know is that stress can bring it on and literally within hrs of something happening her stomach started hurting. Will get her a bag of marshmallows 😜 why grated apple?