Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Anyone watching that josies live?
Apparently she has met emz before, and I believe Kirsty her friend is emz mod, did anyone else hear the same?
Intensifies Starship Troopers GIF

Mar 15, 2024
gingerbreadland
Hey everyone, not really been on much over the past few days so no clue what's been occurring on TT. Seems a few of us have had health problems or family members have health problems, same situation here, family member rushed in on an emergency the other night. Hope you're all ok. @RedRedWine🍷 hope you feel a little bit better. @Little Marshmallow hope you're daughter is feeling better. @Nolan 🎵 hope your pain has eased a bit. @charlies oxygen hope your pain has eased as well

Feb 29, 2024
Hey everyone, not really been on much over the past few days so no clue what's been occurring on TT. Seems a few of us have had health problems or family members have health problems, same situation here, family member rushed in on an emergency the other night. Hope you're all ok. @RedRedWine🍷 hope you feel a little bit better. @Little Marshmallow hope you're daughter is feeling better. @Nolan 🎵 hope your pain has eased a bit. @charlies oxygen hope your pain has eased as well
Hope your family member gets well soon

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Hope your family member recovers quickly! 🤞❤️

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Aww, thanks poppet 🩵

I go to the same pet store for celebrations (birthdays, Christmas etc), Pets of London. Not the cheapest but I’ve never needed to darn or fix a toy from them! He has a new bandana, a British Guard toy, a box of birthday treats and his own burger later 🐶🧁 his brother is 3 next week and has all the same but a large crinkly ear rabbit instead of the soldier 🥳

IMG_8763.jpeg

Yes I don’t have children 🥲🤣😭

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Aww, thanks poppet 🩵

I go to the same pet store for celebrations (birthdays, Christmas etc), Pets of London. Not the cheapest but I’ve never needed to darn or fix a toy from them! He has a new bandana, a British Guard toy, a box of birthday treats and his own burger later 🐶🧁 his brother is 3 next week and has all the same but a large crinkly ear rabbit instead of the soldier 🥳

IMG_8763.jpeg

Yes I don’t have children 🥲🤣😭
Reality React GIF by Married At First Sight