Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Nov 14, 2023
Every Where
It Josie wants people to believe her she's going to have to show the evidence that she's shown Hayley. One persons word over the accessible information on Google isn't adding up.
Remember the last time someone showed HC receipts? That woman is the last person I would believe. 🤦‍♀️😂

Hey everyone, not really been on much over the past few days so no clue what's been occurring on TT. Seems a few of us have had health problems or family members have health problems, same situation here, family member rushed in on an emergency the other night. Hope you're all ok. @RedRedWine🍷 hope you feel a little bit better. @Little Marshmallow hope you're daughter is feeling better. @Nolan 🎵 hope your pain has eased a bit. @charlies oxygen hope your pain has eased as well
I hope your family member feels better soon 🫶❤️. Sadly still having pain attacks pretty often but will be calling the gp in the morning. We are all going through such rubbish times 😒

Last edited:
Nov 28, 2023
West Yorkshire
I hope you don’t mind my recommendations poppets 🩵 As women, we are targeted by influencers and advertising constantly and I want to share the ones that actually work and usually don’t cost a fortune ☺️
I love them Mrs D. Never stop posting. I just have trouble remembering then finding what items you've posted when I need something🤦‍♀️

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
I hope your family member feels better soon 🫶🏼❤️. Sadly still having pain attacks pretty often but will be calling the gp in the morning. We are all going through such rubbish times 😒
My goodness, you’ve had it rough my luv 😭 have you tried using warm compresses? Avoid cold ones on face, unless temperature related 🙅🏻‍♀️

Birdie

Jul 15, 2023
Wet Wang
If you are looking for a balm product recommendation, (I’m obsessed with lip balms/masks) I thoroughly recommend this £5 product. Lasts for ages, contains a huge amount and can be used on dry skin patches also 🩵

IMG_8765.jpeg
The only one that I can put on my lips is Vaseline. Anything else and I hate how the feel is on my lips. Too tacky or the stick rubs too hard on my lips. I don’t like it if they drag. (I hope that makes sense)
Is this one a melty feel?

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
The only one that I can put on my lips is Vaseline. Anything else and I hate how the feel is on my lips. Too tacky or the stick rubs too hard on my lips. I don’t like it if they drag. (I hope that makes sense)
Is this one a melty feel?
My Sister is the same, she loves that stuff! I would say this is akin to a firm Vaseline that melts on the lips but isn’t goopy 🤔 I do not like a drag type either 🙅🏻‍♀️

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
My first product non recommendation (receipt as always) 😣

The Ordinary Lip Balm:

IMG_8764.jpeg

Absolutely amazing texture, makes your lips feel so soft (whilst applied) but sadly doesn’t last and needs to be re-applied constantly. Unfortunately, a common complaint in reviews 😒 I’m disappointed, as I love this brand!
Oh I’ve not tried the lip balm yet, I use paw paw but it’s a bit greasy

@DILLIGAF Not you sharing a birthday with my eldest Arthur, 4 today 🐶🩵🥳

IMG_8762.jpeg
Happy birthday Arthur you little cutie 🥰 🩵
Party Birthday GIF
Happy Birthday GIF