Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Mar 15, 2024
gingerbreadland
I thought that Kel, if it's the one who was going to take the loan out for Maryanne and then found out Maryanne's partner likes to gamble, was a different Kel - Tinks.
Tinks took out a loan but there was an Irish kel which is the blue hearts one that Maryanne 50 quid for electric and some shopping

Mar 15, 2024
gingerbreadland
Oh, once again we're a hive mind. Snel says "the whole of CC saying I'm lapping it up". I'm sure some did say something similar, but all? Give it a rest. You want to be treated as individuals, so give us the same courtesy.
I don’t remember anyone writing in here that Snel was lapping it up.

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
His kids either gay, trans, questioning something and he was calling the kid a fairy. I'll try find it.
That’s bad. I don’t care what gender my son ends up with. I would be livid though if he was trans and be able to do make up better than me. Would be another one in my make up room taking my stuff

Mar 2, 2024
That’s bad. I don’t care what gender my son ends up with. I would be livid though if he was trans and be able to do make up better than me. Would be another one in my make up room taking my stuff

I think most parents that have a heart couldn't care less what their children grow up to be, as long as they're happy (and not turning into criminals or want an Alpaca farm)

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
I think most parents that have a heart couldn't care less what their children grow up to be, as long as they're happy (and not turning into criminals or want an Alpaca farm)
Exactly as long as my kids are happy and don’t bring the police to my door then it’s all good. I’d support them having an alpaca farm because I know how disappointment feels πŸ˜‚