Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Mar 15, 2024
gingerbreadland
Snel, Claire and Serena sat with Leona as well supporting her, I woke up a couple of times through the night, manda, Kelly, snel and Claire live all night then manda in brighams box, she's a weirdo, but googling kellys family is also sick, tiktok is a cesspit
I woke up about 3am and saw Kelly, manda, snel and claire live and city was in the box with them. Now City likes to keep out of the drama and Claire said to her, I don't want to get you involved City but you heard that recording it's pretty bad isn't it. Poor City didn't really want to answer and just went mmmhhmmm because she knows if she says anything the other side will say oh City is involved now. Don't bring people into it if you know they don't want to be involved ffs.

Mar 15, 2024
gingerbreadland
It was an account called Kel mom of 2 boys or something. Not a Kel I knew of before (there's a lot of Kel/Kelly's in that group 😂).
Oh i know who they mean now, I heard about a kel. She sent Maryanne money and wanted it back when they were all kicking off about Maryanne. She's 💙Kel💙

Mar 21, 2024
devon
Also with the dla stuff. It was my understanding that if they received a report, they would investigate and then do what is appropriate? Or do they just come take your car etc?
They would do an investigation and make a decision, then she can ask for a reconsideration, if they still turn it down you can take it to tribunal, but not sure what happens to the car in the mean time

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
I swear Iv heard Billy's been knowing to scam and rob people too 😭
He's been accused of it. One time is using Karina to send him a uni out of the money she received from her deceased mother's estate. Another time was apparently to pay for tickets for transport when a flight was diverted to a different airport and he couldn't afford to get to where the hotel was booked. I can't remember who that was from, though. Possibly Ruth🌻 but I'm not certain on that.

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
Oh, once again we're a hive mind. Snel says "the whole of CC saying I'm lapping it up". I'm sure some did say something similar, but all? Give it a rest. You want to be treated as individuals, so give us the same courtesy.
Snel the whole of CC ain’t saying that because I for one, could not give a do what is happening in the lives you are in. Please show where EVERYBODY has said that and I can personally guarantee you won’t see my name saying that. I will wait for your receipts to be posted

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
He's been accused of it. One time is using Karina to send him a uni out of the money she received from her deceased mother's estate. Another time was apparently to pay for tickets for transport when a flight was diverted to a different airport and he couldn't afford to get to where the hotel was booked. I can't remember who that was from, though. Possibly Ruth🌻 but I'm not certain on that.
I used to watch all the Karina drama and I have to admit he never asked for that Uni she was going around handing them out like tic tacs 🤣🤣

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
What the hell is this 😭😭😭😭😭
No Thank You Do Not Want GIF by filmeditor