Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Shelia will be making an appearance later and will be raging 😡 she can’t even get half the leccy bill paid let alone anything else, but Angie hasn’t done this for recognition or for people to say well done
And mod of the month gets £100 Amazon gift card or an interstellar

Mar 21, 2024
devon
So the story has changed as she said that the decision had been declined so she's needing to raise money as her daughters school is now further away
She did say it was to do with trolls contacting them, and they are now doing reconsideration apparently, but you can only do that yourself, I’m a little confused on this one,

Mar 21, 2024
devon

Ferritface

Apr 15, 2024
St Mary Mead
I'm guessing you know now, but Rebecca C was being accused of stealing £200 from a fundraiser she's doing (I don't know what for). Rebecca C says her daughter used her phone this morning & gifted people without her knowledge (she hadn't withdrawn the fundraising money). Billy Toad is putting her on blast. Rebecca C says she's going to replace the £200 her daughter spent by writing a cheque tomorrow. Angela has decided she is going to transfer Rebecca C the £200 so that Rebecca C isn't out of pocket.

It all seems very dramatic and slightly OTT considering the woman hasn't been given any opportunity to fix it. A lot of people wouldn't be able to immediately replace £200, either, and would need more than a day to raise the funds. 🤷‍♂️
Never a dull moment. I assume Angie is sticking her nose in, so she can take centre stage

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Also why can only a funeral directors only take a cheque can they not take like a bank transfer or something. I'm not clued up exactly with cheques but do they not take days to clear?
Cheques are almost obsolete. It's odd. Most places prefer online payments these days as the paper trail is clean.

But yes, can take days to clear, open for fraud/alteration, easier to lose, takes up physical space to store the cheque if that's the preferred payment type, takes time to put into the bank.

Feb 28, 2024
Your mum
Also why can only a funeral directors only take a cheque can they not take like a bank transfer or something. I'm not clued up exactly with cheques but do they not take days to clear?
Well when my mil had hers over a year ago, we wasn’t allowed to do a cheque or anything. It had to be a straight payment to them. Unless each one is different 🤷‍♀️

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Also with the dla stuff. It was my understanding that if they received a report, they would investigate and then do what is appropriate? Or do they just come take your car etc?
Seems very odd that they would immediately seize the car without doing an investigation or interviewing her, doesn't it?

Mar 15, 2024
gingerbreadland
Exactly this and if it effects them that much why on earth are they sat in every live recording this s, even recording their own lives or the boxes they go into. It's all back and forth and it's gone to far in my opinion. Manda will be their downfall she seems to want to make them all ill with screen recordings and constant screenshots it's odd behaviour. She did the exact same to bad gals lot and now she's doing it to this lot.
Exactly this Charlie's oxygen, she'll keep playing the screen recordings. What resolve are they going to get just repeating everything over and over again. Them girls tried to move on, some stopped going live for periods and then Kelly and Manda and that brought it back up again. I've seen snippets again. And people who go between lives or say oh i've got a SS of someone going back and fourth it's disgusting. You know people are going to go out them, but they don't want to show the SS. Basically they got do all, they just want to cause more drama and get themselves involved in the drama. Best thing for all them to do is stop talking about it now. The live they all keep going on about happened weeks ago.

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
See when it comes to Angie and Sheila and who pays the bills gate. The last time I saw Sheila barge into angies room pissed and pretend like she was starving and unable to look after herself after been out for A DAY AND A HALF. Angie asked Sheila to show her the bills she wanted paid and she would do it over the phone. Sheila demanded cash. I think they are two halves of a whole idiot, if you gave any of them money the first thing it's getting spent on is alcohol and godnose what else 😂.