Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
That’s so invasive, asking about her messages. She deserves the right to have a voice too 🤷🏻‍♀️ I don’t agree with using Angie’s platform because it’s Angie but Fee’s a grown ass woman and can go where she wants.
I'd say the same if several members of the live and boxes didn't also use angies platform. Why is she not allowed but they are?

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Maybe I'm in the wrong by saying this but if I had a small child there is no way in hell I would be gifting thousands of dollars to someone on Tiktok. Especially one that sits in a room screaming THROUGH THE GLOVE! SNIPE! LET'S GO TEAM! I mean if it was Ryan Reynolds then take my money but it's just a random person on the internet.
I think if I had do around money (literally millions), I’d love to play games and do around with people like Angie and put her enemy of the week, on top 🤣 But in reality, I don’t really get big gifting, it just seems so wasteful.

Mar 5, 2024
The M20
2 pounds and a Chinese was a bop but Kas hasn't done anything interesting since.

Everytime I see him he's beefing random middle age ladies, it's not a vibe.

He was scrapping that woman that knits puppets the other day it was random AF, could tell he was absolutely fuming she could potentially financially benefit from a puppet using his likeness😭

He says he's a web/app developer, it's a shame he's chose the beglife over what sounds like a decent career path. 🤷

Ferritface

Apr 15, 2024
St Mary Mead
I think if I had do around money (literally millions), I’d love to play games and do around with people like Angie and put her enemy of the week, on top 🤣 But in reality, I don’t really get big gifting, it just seems so wasteful.
Gifting people who are enjoying a holiday really does bamboozle me

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
2 pounds and a Chinese was a bop but Kas hasn't done anything interesting since.

He was scrapping that woman that knits puppets the other day it was random AF, could tell he was absolutely fuming she could potentially financially benefit from a puppet using his likeness😭

He says he's a web/app developer, it's a shame he's chose the beglife over what sounds like a decent career path. 🤷
She was in the box earlier and they were bickering again 😩

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin

Whats that about 2 pounds and a Chinese? Because he had never heard of that a couple of months ago when I asked if he would take our @2Pumps and a Chinese🌸🌸 on a date and he didn't know the context of the name 👀

Or is that just another case of him pretending he's confused and doesn't know something?

Feb 29, 2024
Maybe I'm in the wrong by saying this but if I had a small child there is no way in hell I would be gifting thousands of dollars to someone on Tiktok. Especially one that sits in a room screaming THROUGH THE GLOVE! SNIPE! LET'S GO TEAM! I mean if it was Ryan Reynolds then take my money but it's just a random person on the internet.
It's crazy isn't it!! I was telling a friend how someone called Zac gets 6 grand a month in subs!! 🤣