Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Does anyone know how much KKs subs are a month as fee gifted over a 1000 for her to be belittled and spoken to like absolute s by the pompus t. Last night he said he doesn't want to be her friend anymore because she's spoken out against him. The man's a prick I get gifting for friendship because alot are lonely but this is sad πŸ₯Ή. Everyone else will mock her now for fun.

Mar 5, 2024
The M20
Feb 29, 2024
Does anyone know how much KKs subs are a month as fee gifted over a 1000 for her to be belittled and spoken to like absolute s by the pompus t. Last night he said he doesn't want to be her friend anymore because she's spoken out against him. The man's a prick I get gifting for friendship because alot are lonely but this is sad πŸ₯Ή. Everyone else will mock her now for fun.
So this Fee gave 1000 subs and now Kas don't want to know her?

Why have they fell out? Sorry trying to keep up πŸ™ƒ
All I've really got from it is that fees gifted against kas in a battle with fiddy she then got slagged off in his chat he got the hump and blocked her. If someone else has a different version then they may explain better

Nov 14, 2023
Every Where
I think if I had do around money (literally millions), I’d love to play games and do around with people like Angie and put her enemy of the week, on top 🀣 But in reality, I don’t really get big gifting, it just seems so wasteful.
Now that I could donate to!

Season 9 Phoebe GIF by Friends

Apr 7, 2024
cockermouth
Bless you πŸ₯Ί I never knew how bad I was as I had really bad MH at the time.
How many years can it take?
Surely I am near the end, It can take up to ten can't it, hrt stopped my sweats and hot flushes but made my blood pressure rocket, it's fine now, I am not going to say no more don't want the ladies not there yet worrying, my cousin was only a couple of years and sailed through it.