Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Go get on a treadmill, how ‘bout that!” - Ang on ScouseSlayer

Calm down gingernut, you literally lay there looking freshly embalmed. We’d rather look fat and alive 😭

coffin corpse GIF by South Park

Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK
Everyone in Michelle's boxes, excluding Mary are 2 faced fs. They have all battled, sat in lives, private messaged and allow the very people they are saying they are going to make a stand against in their lives. fing eejits. Give it a couple of weeks and they'll be straight back to business with the rest of the fs.
No Way Lol GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Everyone in Michelle's boxes, excluding Mary are 2 faced fs. They have all battled, sat in lives, private messaged and allow the very people they are saying they are going to make a stand against in their lives. fing eejits. Give it a couple of weeks and they'll be straight back to business with the rest of the cuts.
No Way Lol GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers
Cracking Up Lol GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Jul 29, 2024
england

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
Surely I am near the end, It can take up to ten can't it, hrt stopped my sweats and hot flushes but made my blood pressure rocket, it's fine now, I am not going to say no more don't want the ladies not there yet worrying, my cousin was only a couple of years and sailed through it.

I’m a few years in, no periods for a couple years now, but jeez the sweats persist, if anything worse now. Sage capsules help me a little and I now use them migraine soothe patches Mrs D told us about at bed time, they really help.