Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Feb 29, 2024
Surely I am near the end, It can take up to ten can't it, hrt stopped my sweats and hot flushes but made my blood pressure rocket, it's fine now, I am not going to say no more don't want the ladies not there yet worrying, my cousin was only a couple of years and sailed through it.
I've been told meds can be hard to get too 🥺 can you have a blood test to check levels? I had a full hysterectomy so I went through it in one full hit. But not sure what was menopause or MH.

The Narrative

May 19, 2024
england
These tiktok streets never change 😫

East Coast Movie GIF by NETFLIX

The Narrative

May 19, 2024
england
The 2cam crew are annoying. If I was that way inclined I’d do my own cc version with us lot in boxes underneath but i can’t be arsed with it all 🤣
I would do that too with a voice changer 🤣 It would be so much more interesting than that Georgia begging for heart mes and threatening to ruin people lives by blocking them 😂😭

Feb 27, 2024
I don't understand why those who sit with Chez can't be honest with her. She is always screaming about how TikTok is messing with her mental health and putting her in the hospital. Is TikTok really worth it when you have a beautiful family in the other room?

I was a bit shocked a couple of weeks ago when Chez had a black eye and told her friends in the box, can’t remember who was in there, that she punched herself in the face as she was mad. It was laughed off, nobody questioned it. Surely you would question whether she did do it herself?