Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Nov 14, 2023
Every Where
Can someone tell me why women find Dave, DG, JC, and the like attractive? The amount of women I see rimming their hole makes me gag.

Glazing Yes Man GIF by Noise Nest Network

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
I’m on meds for ptsd, I take it at night, just past few days I’ve been struggling. Will try get an appointment with the docs. Just heard about this cbd thing and was wondering if anyone else had tried it. Never mind xx
I eat edibles sometimes,not often but they help me a lot. My anxiety has been horrendous lately. I feel like someone is sitting on my chest ☹️ I’m gonna phone my gp tomorrow but do knows whether I get to actually see her or not. My practice does eveover the phone or by diagnosing you through photos in emails 🙄

HairyPoppins

Mar 9, 2024
The Bogs Of Eternal Stench
I eat edibles sometimes,not often but they help me a lot. My anxiety has been horrendous lately. I feel like someone is sitting on my chest ☹️ I’m gonna phone my gp tomorrow but do knows whether I get to actually see her or not. My practice does eveover the phone or by diagnosing you through photos in emails 🙄
I know, it’s a nightmare trying to get an appointment with anyone these days. It’s honestly awful. I don’t think I can do edibles or weed, as it really doesn’t agree with me, and makes me feel worse, but this cbd thing is supposed to make you feel relaxed without the high if you see what I mean. Gonna go try get some anyway I think tomorrow and give it a go. Anxiety is horrendous, hope you feel better soon. x