Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Apr 7, 2024
cockermouth
I've been told meds can be hard to get too 🥺 can you have a blood test to check levels? I had a full hysterectomy so I went through it in one full hit. But not sure what was menopause or MH.
My sister had a 6lb tumour, it was benign, on one of her ovaries she had a hysterectomy about ten years ago, am gone swerve the hrt just watched that panoramo, my younger sister died of vulva cancer,it's rife in our family

The Narrative

May 19, 2024
england
He said before it’s his best friends son but he treats him like his son. I’m pretty sure anyway!
I watched him a while ago when he was out shopping for the boys birthday. He said its his best friends son and he calls him Dad as hes all hes ever known so i respect that.

EDIT; The mam of the boy was in the live and answering questions from the comments, confirming what Corie said too.

Feb 29, 2024
My sister had a 6lb tumour, it was benign, on one of her ovaries she had a hysterectomy about ten years ago, am gone swerve the hrt just watched that panoramo, my younger sister died of vulva cancer,it's rife in our family.
That's so sad 🥺 it's awful going through anything like that but to loose a loved one specially a sister must be devastating. I was so lucky as within 6 weeks after my smear I had a hysterectomy.

Apr 7, 2024
cockermouth
That's so sad 🥺 it's awful going through anything like that but to loose a loved one specially a sister must be devastating. I was so lucky as within 6 weeks after my smear I had a hysterectomy.
She had only just turned 31 with two kids, her husband met a married woman two weeks later after her funeral had an affair with him, they are still together, I got arrested for battering her, I got off with it thankfully, the b wanted me put in jail.

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Staring Bored To Death GIF

Me trying to watch any of the lives tonight.
So.
fing.
Boring.

Feb 29, 2024
She had only just turned 31 with two kids, her husband met a married woman two weeks later after her funeral had an affair with him, they are still together, I got arrested for battering her, I got off with it thankfully, the b wanted me put in jail.
That's shocking 🥺 those poor children 🥺 well done in giving her a punch x

Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK
Just been watching these two lovely ladies. They both have FND - Functioning Neurological Disfunction. I'm not quite sure what it is but it makes them constantly shake and it's a progressive condition. I've never heard of it so I'll have to do some research on that. Both of them have an amazingly dark sense of humour. Really made me laugh. Trolls don't stand a fing chance in there! 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240930_205731_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240930_205731_TikTok.jpg
    120.1 KB · Views: 11

The Narrative

May 19, 2024
england
Just been watching these two lovely ladies. They both have FND - Functioning Neurological Disfunction. I'm not quite sure what it is but it makes them constantly shake and it's a progressive condition. I've never heard of it so I'll have to do some research on that. Both of them have an amazingly dark sense of humour. Really made me laugh. Trolls don't stand a fing chance in there! 🤣🤣🤣

country person GIF
How dare you like a creator. Soft se 😂

HairyPoppins

Mar 9, 2024
The Bogs Of Eternal Stench
Are you not on any tablets off the doctor? If it's just anxiety you could ask for some propranolol, not sure about cbd, saying just I mean not depressed as well
I’m on meds for ptsd, I take it at night, just past few days I’ve been struggling. Will try get an appointment with the docs. Just heard about this cbd thing and was wondering if anyone else had tried it. Never mind xx