Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

MMM

Jun 26, 2024
Scotland
I'm watching this rebecca c sshow wtf?? She lost a car sue to disability benefits so people are gifting her and she sitting with cowboy and prince brat?? Wtf is going on

MMM

Jun 26, 2024
Scotland
Now people are just wanting to throw money at her?? Anyone know the story?

And can everyone please stop fing throwing money at people how many times do you need ripped off

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Proper narcissistic tactics being deployed by Angela. Grand gesture, planting the seeds of "I'm not a martyr" and proving that she enjoys financial control over Shelia as she's quite happy to part with £200 without a contract signed in blood for a random person on tiktok.
View attachment 1000025212.mp4
@MMM around 10 min mark Rebecca C talks about trolls reporting her to the dvla. I haven't followed much of this drama because Rebecca C's voice is too whiney for me.

Reactions: MMM
May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Now people are just wanting to throw money at her?? Anyone know the story?

And can everyone please stop fing throwing money at people how many times do you need ripped off
May not be entirely accurate - it's just how I've understood it from the little bits I've caught.

This last weekend Rebecca C has been doing a fundraiser for a guy named Dylan (I think) whose sister has died. The money is going directly to the funeral directors after it's gone through the tiktok deduction of 70% plus any withdrawal fees.

Sunday morning Rebecca C was knackered, so gave her 3 year old her phone to watch YouTube kids on so Rebecca could doze. Child ended up opening tiktok and managed to gift about £200 worth. Rebecca must've come live & fessed up. Rebecca told her people that she'd reimburse the fundraiser from her own pocket & refused any donations from her commentors. Billy Toad/rentagob started going in on her with some of Rebecca's ex-mods.

Today Rebecca went on Angela's and said her child benefit had come in, so she'd been to the bank and paid the money over to the funeral directors, and even treated her kids to a maccy d's. She said that she knew some of her mods/followers were trying to raise some money for her to be able to keep the car that PIP were taking due to trolls, but she's going to tell everyone not to because she knows it'll be used against her by someone in the future.

MMM

Jun 26, 2024
Scotland
This last weekend Rebecca C has been doing a fundraiser for a guy named Dylan (I think) whose sister has died. The money is going directly to the funeral directors after it's gone through the tiktok deduction of 70% plus any withdrawal fees.

Sunday morning Rebecca C was knackered, so gave her 3 year old her phone to watch YouTube kids on so Rebecca could doze. Child ended up opening tiktok and managed to gift about £200 worth. Rebecca must've come live & fessed up. Rebecca told her people that she'd reimburse the fundraiser from her own pocket & refused any donations from her commentors. Billy Toad/rentagob started going in on her with some of Rebecca's ex-mods.

Today Rebecca went on Angela's and said her child benefit had come in, so she'd been to the bank and paid the money over to the funeral directors, and even treated her kids to a maccy d's. She said that she knew some of her mods/followers were trying to raise some money for her to be able to keep the car that PIP were taking due to trolls, but she's going to tell everyone not to because she knows it'll be used against her by someone in the future.
So here's my potholes in this story

1) why come on live and say your daughter did that? Surely you could of just replaced the £200 without telling anyone? For drama

2) never ever go to angies platform for anything, why didn't she spark her own live or try to go into Billy's
More views more drama more speculation

3) Billy is a t and with his scamming background he needs to shut the do up talking on anyone

4) if she didn't want people to give her money to help, why leave her gifts on tonight??

Drama, views, pity party = gifts 🎁

The old don't help me is guaranteed gifts as well

She could of done the fundraiser replaced the 200 no one would of known if she hadn't of brought it to the app

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
So here's my potholes in this story

1) why come on live and say your daughter did that? Surely you could of just replaced the £200 without telling anyone? For drama

2) never ever go to angies platform for anything, why didn't she spark her own live or try to go into Billy's
More views more drama more speculation

3) Billy is a t and with his scamming background he needs to shut the do up talking on anyone

4) if she didn't want people to give her money to help, why leave her gifts on tonight??

Drama, views, pity party = gifts 🎁

The old don't help me is guaranteed gifts as well

She could of done the fundraiser replaced the 200 no one would of known if she hadn't of brought it to the app
Jane Fonda Mic Drop GIF by NETFLIX

Bake Off Mic Drop GIF by The Great British Bake Off

• Haha
I knew it Rebecca C ain't for me

angry soap opera GIF by General Hospital
Her story just doesn't add up what so ever and if you were raising money for someone why would you do that through the app you'd pay directly into a PayPal or similar, there was 2 stories about the car aswell as earlier in the day she said that the car was being taken because she no longer qualifies for it.

MMM

Jun 26, 2024
Scotland
Her story just doesn't add up what so ever and if you were raising money for someone why would you do that through the app you'd pay directly into a PayPal or similar, there was 2 stories about the car aswell as earlier in the day she said that the car was being taken because she no longer qualifies for it.

This is where creators sorry liars go wrong on this app over explaining, and 2 many different versions of events

She's came on gave a pity story, made more money than she wanted for the fundraiser , and kept going because now people are avoiding the gaping plot holes in her story and yet again strangers on the Internet be throwing money at other strangers lol

This is where creators sorry liars go wrong on this app over explaining, and 2 many different versions of events

She's came on gave a pity story, made more money than she wanted for the fundraiser , and kept going because now people are avoiding the gaping plot holes in her story and yet again strangers on the Internet be throwing money at other strangers lol
They will all be on Angie's platform next week crying because they've been ripped off 💀, but exactly that people miss the gaps then when it's pieced together they feel silly.

CLAs Fish Pie

Apr 7, 2024
Somewhere only I Know
It just gets worse.
Not just that but there's some pot they are opening that people are going to put money in. I think it's something they do for others normally. I was casually watching earlier. If what happened with the kid was true then I feel this would be so heartwarming but it's tiktok ffs nothing is as it seems.

MMM

Jun 26, 2024
Scotland
Not just that but there's some pot they are opening that people are going to put money in. I think it's something they do for others normally. I was casually watching earlier. If what happened with the kid was true then I feel this would be so heartwarming but it's tiktok ffs nothing is as it seems.
Channel 9 Reaction GIF by Married At First Sight

Rip off story in 3,2,1......
...there will be an excuse as to why she couldn't buy the car