Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

CLAs Fish Pie

Apr 7, 2024
Somewhere only I Know
Channel 9 Reaction GIF by Married At First Sight

Rip off story in 3,2,1......
...there will be an excuse as to why she couldn't buy the car
Spoilers!! I was looking forward to that episode

Not just that but there's some pot they are opening that people are going to put money in. I think it's something they do for others normally. I was casually watching earlier. If what happened with the kid was true then I feel this would be so heartwarming but it's tiktok ffs nothing is as it seems.
Yesterday she showed an account that had just over £200 in it what's to say that's not her only bank account she's earnt well over £200 this week/last. I don't believe the car storyline if trolls caused it she would have medical evidence too prove that car is needed. None of it makes any sense. Everyone struggles but this whole situation feels ridiculous she even went out and bought toys ect to raffle off last night, how did she buy them? It's crazy.

CLAs Fish Pie

Apr 7, 2024
Somewhere only I Know
Yesterday she showed an account that had just over £200 in it what's to say that's not her only bank account she's earnt well over £200 this week/last. I don't believe the car storyline if trolls caused it she would have medical evidence too prove that car is needed. None of it makes any sense. Everyone struggles but this whole situation feels ridiculous she even went out and bought toys ect to raffle off last night, how did she buy them? It's crazy.
I don't understand the car story, how anyone could just contact motability or whatever and get the car taken off her. Sounds like a bs story imo. I just don't get what's going on with her at all. She makes money on tiktok so why all this?

I don't understand the car story, how anyone could just contact motability or whatever and get the car taken off her. Sounds like a bs story imo. I just don't get what's going on with her at all. She makes money on tiktok so why all this?
When she was arguing with Anya in Angie's she said she spent her gift money on sending people on dates, nothing she says adds up at all. The original story was she lost the car no trolls were mentioned.

MMM

Jun 26, 2024
Scotland
When she was arguing with Anya in Angie's she said she spent her gift money on sending people on dates, nothing she says adds up at all. The original story was she lost the car no trolls were mentioned.
Angie ya piss stained tramp we know you read here get rebecca back in your box and get asking these questions

Ewww. Oirish said that there was loads of plm in Angela's live, so she must be friends with CC again.

1. Not plm
2. Not friends with Angela
3. Not a single entity

You wouldn't make it as a detective, dickhead. 🖕
That really pisses me off if we were any part of that group why would we just chat random stuff most of the day and have our opinions here, we've not done or said wrong. It honestly blows my mind.

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
That really pisses me off if we were any part of that group why would we just chat random stuff most of the day and have our opinions here, we've not done or said wrong. It honestly blows my mind.
I don't see how recipe discussions and medical advice is PLM vibes. Not from what I saw of their behaviour, anyhow. 🤷‍♂️