Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
@kozmickush oirish Kelly & snel slating you, also accusing you of being Kesh as kush/Kesh... 🙄

On lonerbydaylonerbynight
They've got snipers on the door 😂

run security GIF

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
@kozmickush oirish Kelly & snel slating you, also accusing you of being Kesh as kush/Kesh... 🙄

They said you sound like you're 50, you've got a cheek piping up as you're just a kid and sound about 15, you haven't got a clue because you've appeared from nowhere and only know what's been going on for 2 months, that you're sick for twisting manda's comment on demi/demzi's post about her kids cuz they were friends back then, that it all makes sense now they know you're on here too, and I don't remember anymore. 😂

And don't blame me for the age contradiction - I'm just grassing them up, even if it doesn't make sense. 🤣

Marcel himself literally said he's been in a box with Kesh and he's Nigerian on one of his accounts I blocked there was actually a screen recording of him in a box. It's too far now accusing people of s like that.