Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Mar 15, 2024
gingerbreadland
@kozmickush oirish Kelly & snel slating you, also accusing you of being Kesh as kush/Kesh... 🙄

On lonerbydaylonerbynight
I was watching Furdermore before I went to sleep last night, she was replaying the live where they were cam2ing her, Alex and dippy Toni where they mocked CSA. Imagine trying to defend yourself in it, you’ve got Manda sitting in Badgyal’s live chatting while they were cam2ing but now furdermore sits with Manda. And still @blackheart is getting blamed by furdermore saying she pushed a false narrative because no one noticed it at first, it’s only when Chloe said did you hear that, (just admit Kel you don’t like Chloe and trying to get Chloe off the app) and going for Maryanne because Maryanne said she was going over to furdermore’s live to troll her. Don’t sit on an app if you can’t take it, you’ll never get rid of trolls and Maryanne isn’t going to do much trolling

Nov 28, 2023
West Yorkshire
I wonder how many desperate women messaged him saying `you ok hun x` 😭
These ones 😂
Real Housewives Miami GIF by PeacockTV

Mar 15, 2024
gingerbreadland
They’re saying that so that Chloe and them don’t go in Angie’s and put their version of events out. But let’s remember that Tam and Alex have PLM in their comments as well or the fact that they used to be in Leona’s lives. I used to really like Snel but now they just want to carry it on. Serena has stayed well out of it all.
The other night I was scrolling through and heard Snel, Manda and Claire saying oh they’ve seen the proof Chloe was involved in PLM but not showed any of it. Manda loves a SR and SSs so show it. Because it’s you guys that are carrying it on now