Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Feb 29, 2024
Zac was banned on his main, for his actions last week. Assuming this will make TT AI side him a bit more so i absolutely definitely will not be continuously reporting him for everything hoping many stick.

Hey Zac, Little Marsh says you’re a wanker xoxo
Sorry for mentioning CC in the wanker comment 🤣 but I assume most of us agree with it 🤣

Nov 28, 2023
West Yorkshire
Morning 🥱
Saw Zac (from the outside) pretty much blaming last week on a supermoon phase then saying he's back in his spiritual era then his villain era.
Sorry (not sorry) Zac but you put yourself in your t era 🖕🏽
head period GIF

Feb 29, 2024
CA is unbelievable!! So she puts a video out on TT with her kids in, the first time in seeing her son in 3 years. Both children are on the video. She gets home puts up another video slatting her daughters dad. Saying her daughter has doctors tomorrow and she has court. Saying how upset her daughter is. Now this young girl will be going school today with all her personal stuff all over TT!!

Feb 27, 2024
Apparently someone shopped her to DLA trolls allegedly, now her claim has been stopped and getting reviewed? And cause she can't afford the car payments they taken it away

Good. If she doesn’t deserve it then she shouldn’t have it. Maybe she’s been fibbing about her health too, as well as the £200 🤔

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron

Who is back friends with the “whole of CC” dickhead? I don’t fing like you, snel or any of the other fing side. Bunch of bored women who should know better than to behave this way. All a fing disgrace. I got bored of the whole lot months and months ago.

Honestly they are just the latest bunch of fs to call us all PLM. Yet they are the ones that seem to know who all the members of the 3 letter group are. I’ve no clue, and no care to know. Their obsession with PLM is unhealthy at this point.

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Nobody thought you'd been arrested Alex, stop lying to yourself to make yourself feel good. Your temu Rag n Bone an stuck a video out and we all called bullshit straight away, why would you be arrested ? You don't even leave your Mums bedroom you sad act. You made your mate put that video out to see if anyone actually cared about you, fing weirdo :rolleyes:

Nov 28, 2023
West Yorkshire
Nobody thought you'd been arrested Alex, stop lying to yourself to make yourself feel good. Your temu Rag n Bone an stuck a video out and we all called bullshit straight away, why would you be arrested ? You don't even leave your Mums bedroom you sad act. You made your mate put that video out to see if anyone actually cared about you, fing weirdo :rolleyes:
Imagine telling your mate to do that video and them actually doing it 🤯

Feb 29, 2024
Bet he's sat at the end of his bed bollock naked hunting for his mushroom while on a live